lose 100 pounds?

Options

Replies

• mcclarjc
    mcclarjc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am in the same boat 127lbs to lose. We can do it!! Feel free to add me :-)
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me have about 60 lb to lose currently 10 down x
  • Bgudgrl
    Bgudgrl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in! I have to loose at least 100 pounds! Lets do this together!
  • mtmolly14
    mtmolly14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 100 lbs by the time I am 40. I turn 40 on January 30, 2017. I am currently right around 240. I hope to lose 50-60 lbs this year and the rest the following year. I need to develop a better plan, but right now I am more focused on "doing" than "thinking". I have a tendency to over think vs do. I have lost weight in the past but am currently at my heaviest.

Anyone feel free to add me! Thank you.
  • tanya2163
    tanya2163 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.....I'm aiming for a 100lbs loss this year after gaining all 40lbs that I dropped in 2013 + a bit more :( Looking for friends with similar goals xx
    +
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    MFP has worked for me...getting closer to goal every day...

73641431.png
  • emalethmoon
    emalethmoon Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm down 80 since February, and still have 45-ish to go. We can do this!
  • eeka692
    Options
    I need to drop 113lbs!!! A couple of my friends had big results with the ketogenic diet so I'm giving it a try myself !! Please please add me even if your not doing keto !!
  • j_hansard
    j_hansard Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My goal is to shed 50kg (110lbs) over 12 month period. Slowly, but surely. Just started with MFP. Feel free to add me.
  • funnybun1
    funnybun1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Been working at this for a while now. Lost some weight and gained some back. Still have over 100 lbs to go. I log daily and am looking for pals who will be doing the same. Anyone who would like an extra buddy is welcome to add me :)
  • MaryJI2015
    MaryJI2015 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose also add me
  • brmc2
    brmc2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I'm Brittany I am a mother to a wonderful 3 year old and my goal is to be 100 pounds lighter close to October so I can go on the rides at Disney world with my daughter. Please add me and help motive me.
  • dajessie
    Options
    I just joined MFP today so far I have lost 13 lbs on my own and have a 100 to go but I'm afraid of backsliding and would love to motivate others and create a support system. Feel free to add me.
  • Nou1984
    Nou1984 Posts: 10
    Options
    Add me girls :) xx
  • mirandapra
    Options
    Add me! I have 100+ lbs to lose as well! My story- In 2013 I lost 50 lbs. That November, I took a "break" from healthy lifestyle. This break was to last about a week but then it turned into a whole year! I now have gained back 31 lbs. So, now I'm finally starting again...not only to feel good about myself but to get rid of health issues. So, if anyone would like me as your friend...send a request! Have a great day! :)
  • RoyalMoose11
    RoyalMoose11 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your goals, everyone. I did lose 100 pounds over time. Keep at it and be healthy the whole way through.
  • tdjna
    tdjna Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I don't have quite that much to lose, 70 is scary enough for me! Good Luck and I hope each and everyone of you reach your goal happy and healthy!
  • Yo70Sam3
    Options
    105lbs to lose (and keep off this time). Love having the MFP app instead of having to carry around a notebook. Tired of being overweight and tired.
    Will be logging everyday, fell free to add me as a buddy!
    Good luck everyone - we've got this!
  • missjnooter
    missjnooter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 100 pounds,lost 20 so far so 80 to go.
  • kimzelaya
    Options
    My goal is to loose 20 pounds. I know its not that much, but its been very difficult for me. Add me! I need support! xoxo