Lost Friends

Options
delwen57
delwen57 Posts: 9 Member
I have been on MFP since August 2012, lost 50 lbs, quit smoking, gained 4 lbs. I want to lose another 30lbs, kinda getting my motivation back, riding my bike to work but lost all my friends. Anyone interested??

Replies

• Garlicmash
    Garlicmash Posts: 208
    Options
    where did they go!
    you can add me i use walking and gardening as my main for of exercise
  • Hezmia
    Hezmia Posts: 19
    Options
    You can certainly add me. However, I have to tell you, I'm not doing that great. In fact I suck at this weight loss thing. Maybe you will motivate me! :)
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the invitation! I am a 60 year old female who is here every day to give and receive support. I am accepting friends who will eat at least 1200 calories per day, log in daily unless impossible and have an open food diary. I can not accept people who drink alcohol as part of their 1200 calories. If you are still interested in being my friend please let me know! Thanks/Cindy
  • JanetteBradleyMahnken
    Options
    Hi, I am 53 years old, I started in May of 2013, I log in daily, I believe my food and exercise trackers are open to the public or at least to my friends and I do try to eat at least 1200 calories a day. I don't drink alcohol or smoke. I started at 170 and got down to 150, now I am bouncing up and down at little, but still mostly going down. I plan on trying to lose at least another 10 lbs if not maybe 20 or more, and then I plan on staying in here for maintenance too. I welcome all that want to send me a friend invite, always glad to have more friends on this journey!
  • Lbean22
    Lbean22 Posts: 32
    Options
    Feel free to friend me! I try to make contact with each of my friends on here every day!!!