Kick boxing

Options
Does anyone have any suggestions for at home kick boxing work outs? Any recommended dvds?

Replies

• cbills65
    cbills65 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Martial Fusion DVD's. I have the 3 pack which has Cardio Burn, Cardio Power and Cardio Dance. Excellent home kickboxing cardio workouts, if that is what you are looking for. Every bit as good as classes I have taken at the gym. I ordered my from Amazon. I rotate through them doing about 4 workouts a week (except during Christmas when my routine got screwed up). They are fun, the instructions are clear and the workouts are challenging. I hope this was helpful. :smile:
  • BrookeRiffe
    Options
    cbills65 wrote: »
    Martial Fusion DVD's. I have the 3 pack which has Cardio Burn, Cardio Power and Cardio Dance. Excellent home kickboxing cardio workouts, if that is what you are looking for. Every bit as good as classes I have taken at the gym. I ordered my from Amazon. I rotate through them doing about 4 workouts a week (except during Christmas when my routine got screwed up). They are fun, the instructions are clear and the workouts are challenging. I hope this was helpful. :smile:

Wonderful... thanks!!