50lbs GOTTA GO!

Options
OK so there had been too much back to back keeping me from losing the weight and keeping it off....BUT I'm done making excuses and I'm ready to loose 50lbs by September....I think that is completely reasonable but would love to find friends and more supportto be inspired by

Replies

• aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the best of luck! I'm in the exact same situation and would love to help support.

I'm in one of my best friend's wedding in October and it is just the kick in the butt I needed to finally take my body back. When I tell people that I'm hoping to lose 60 by September, they think I'm crazy. I think with hard work and determination, it can be done.
  • af_wife2004
    af_wife2004 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 50 lbs too. (The first 25 by Memorial Weekend).
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Good luck!
  • LishaAG
    LishaAG Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    We can do it ladies! I know from experience it takes 12 weeks of hard work with BIG change but baby, miscarriage, stomach surgery, spine injury, steroids has only hindered me but I'm so over pouting and ready to fix it
  • katiexoxo23
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 50 lbs too! I have my senior pictures coming up in June and I want to look good. I hope everyone reaches their goals!!! :D
  • Soon2BeMrsSherriff
    Soon2BeMrsSherriff Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am getting married next year, and I too need to lose 50! It is going to be hard because I have never lost that much weight ever, but I am at my heaviest and I need to change a lot of things. We can all do it!! Just have to keep our calories and our goals in the forefront of our minds!
  • renaeparsons
    Options
    That's the amount I need to lose also. We need to support each other. Good luck all!
  • higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I know you ladies can do it! I have lost 40lbs since July, and I never thought I would be where I am today..hard work and determination does pay off!
  • pgoodt1994
    pgoodt1994 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I also need to lost 50 pounds. I am going to try to work with smaller goals to start. I would like to lose 15 by March 31, which should be able to be done pretty easy. Just need to get my but in gear and quit giving in to the cravings.