Any Home Gym People?

Options
Hi! I have a very modest home gym with an elliptical, incline bench, EZ Curl Bar, bands, free weights and kettlebells. Anyone have a rock-solid workout routine they could share? I'm down to my last 10 pounds and I need them gone.

Thanks!

Replies

• WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    I like the programs at livefitrevolution.org. They're for kettlebells.

There was a fun one called Real Fast Fat Loss by Cosgrove and Waterbury I did a while back. Here it is:
    http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance/real_fast_fat_loss
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    AprylMunro wrote: »
    Hi! I have a very modest home gym with an elliptical, incline bench, EZ Curl Bar, bands, free weights and kettlebells. Anyone have a rock-solid workout routine they could share? I'm down to my last 10 pounds and I need them gone.

Thanks!

Your home gym sounds very similar to mine. Except I have a treadmill and a Bowflex, and everything else you listed, and a HUGE selection of workout DVD's. I have about 15 pounds left to lose as well...

I just started my 3rd month of P90X3 this morning - am really enjoying the challenge...

• junbug1974
    junbug1974 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you go onto YouTube and look at Daily Hiit, they have amazing workouts. I have been following it for a while now and its made for at home. Good for you at getting so close to your goal.
  • AprylMunro
    AprylMunro Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions! I'll try them out!