Underwear Pictures

Options
Kelll12123
Kelll12123 Posts: 212 Member
I wasn't planning on posting these pictures, but I was looking through my collection and I thought I could inspire some newbies. Sorry if you think they're inappropriate or offensive.
I'm about 5'6". The first picture is from July 1 and I weigh 167 lbs. The second picture is today, January 5. I am now 133 lbs.
My goal is to get down to 125 lbs and tone up my abs. Feel free to add me as a friend or ask for tips. I have an open diary (although I eat a lot of junk so it's probably not too helpful).

ScreenShot2014-12-30at65909PM.png

ScreenShot2015-01-05at30213PM.png

Replies

• SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! Adding now.
  • pagefan
    pagefan Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I give you major major kudos for even posting these. GOOD on you! I don't have the nerve. FANFREAKINTASTIC.
  • staufferm
    Options
    Congratulations! Wonderful progress. I'm starting back today and hope to see the kind of progress you've accomplished!
  • lovematthewchristopher
    Options
    Hi Kelll12123, great progress. I , myself, wouldn't have the nerve to post this type of pic, but i am very new to this. This is the first time i have stuck with any kind of eating plan. I am on day 40 and i think doing ok. I still have a ways to go, but hope that in time, things will get easier. I dont have too much of a problem with my daily calories, but do with my sodium intake. Everything has sodium in it. Does anyone else have this daily challange???
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Kelll12123 wrote: »
    I wasn't planning on posting these pictures, but I was looking through my collection and I thought I could inspire some newbies. Sorry if you think they're inappropriate or offensive.
    I'm about 5'6". The first picture is from July 1 and I weigh 167 lbs. The second picture is today, January 5. I am now 133 lbs.
    My goal is to get down to 125 lbs and tone up my abs. Feel free to add me as a friend or ask for tips. I have an open diary (although I eat a lot of junk so it's probably not too helpful).

ScreenShot2014-12-30at65909PM.png

ScreenShot2015-01-05at30213PM.png
    wow nice!

• berto23
    berto23 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You are looking great, job well done
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Great progress sweetie - thanks for sharing! :smile: And good luck with the last few pounds. xx
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Whoa. Nice.

All the best.
  • starrynight1929
    starrynight1929 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm in a similar situation... started around 165, am currently about 130
  • katlady13
    katlady13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Amazing! well done u
  • shana_james
    shana_james Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great job. You really have inspired me!
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Brilliant. You look great
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    wow!! what have you been doing?
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Thanks for posting this and your open diary, it's very inspirational.
  • larosa217
    larosa217 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep up the good work!
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • devarocks
    devarocks Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am 5'5" and starting weight was 168. I am really interested in hearing what you have been doing. :)
  • Laramiepayne
    Laramiepayne Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good job!!
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!