The hostile approach

Options
chapamore
chapamore Posts: 20 Member
Does anyone weigh themselves and then give the finger to the scale as they get off? Childish I know, but it still makes me feel better.

Replies

• Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Can't say I've ever given the finger but definately a few dirty looks..
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    The scale does not lie; it only tells you the truth , all this general hate towards scales is unwarranted.

Scales have feelings too.
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha. I have done it many of times. That is funny someone else does too. It is like my go-to response whenever my weight goes up.
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Nope can't say that I have done that.
    Now, I have cried to it many times.....
  • PoopieMonster
    PoopieMonster Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Do you eat a sandwich sometimes when you exercise? This is a serious question.. I swear I've seen you before.
  • richardositosanchez
    richardositosanchez Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a few dirty looks and then remember my eating habits and quickly change my tune. Haha!
  • SkinTightDenims
    Options
    No, but I've been know to scream, " YOU LIE!!!"

Just FYI, that gets some funny looks in the doctor's office.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I treat mine like a guy I'm having a fling with. :bigsmile:
    If it makes me happy, "You're freakin awesome! I LOVE weighing myself and am so proud of what we are doing together!" lol
    If he makes me sad, "You are such a liar, why are you doing this to me? What did I do wrong??"
    If he makes me mad, "You're f***in trippin, I'll see you tomorrow..." lmao :laugh:
  • Salt_Sand_Sun
    Salt_Sand_Sun Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    The finger?? That is not hostile in comparisson to the absolute beat down I give Mr. Scale.

He deserves it most of the time - then he'll apologize and I too often take him back. Vicious cycle.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I just get back at it by eating a pint of Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream. "You wanna see weight gain m*ther F*cker? I'll show you M*ther F*cking weight gain". <spits on the scale>.

lmao :laugh: Ow, my abs hurt from my encounter with Jillian last night. Don't make me laugh so hard!