need to lose over 100 lbs

Options
I have a long way to go, right now I'm going to say an even 100 lbs is good without being overwhelming. My goal is to lose a minimum of 10 lbs a month. I turn 40 in July and would like to be down 70 lbs by then. I have a plan and now is the time to put it in motion. Add me so we can encourage each other.

Replies

• HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request. My goal is to try to eat my BMR each day and see what I lose over the 365 days of 2015. Eventually, I'd like to cut my weight in 1/2 -- 140-ish pounds to go.
  • rachal1984
    rachal1984 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes me too need to lose 100 lbs to reach my healthy goal weight, have been so close to it before then put all the weight back on.... Hoping to lose and maintain this time around.
  • wendyc2015
    Options
    Felk free to add me....I am in my late 40's...but have a long way to go myself....I am aways posting whether it is a good day or bad...but always like to look at the positive and not just the negative...
  • bloated2013
    bloated2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add friends. Lol! Any instructions will be helpful.
  • bloated2013
    bloated2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add friends. Lol! Any instructions will be helpful.
    Feel free to send me a friend request. My goal is to try to eat my BMR each day and see what I lose over the 365 days of 2015. Eventually, I'd like to cut my weight in 1/2 -- 140-ish pounds to go.

• litlover129
    litlover129 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have over a 100lbs to lose and I have tried this probably hundreds of times throughout my life. This time I'm going to try and do it a little differently by reaching out for support. I normally keep to myself to work on it. This usually leads to me sticking with it for a good few months followed by six months of completely ignoring the issue. I need help attacking that six months! Please add me ladies!