New on MFP

Options
deedzzz
deedzzz Posts: 220 Member
I finally decided to cancel my weight watchers account (and stop paying 20$/month) for something I can do for free on MFP!

I lost 12 lbs since January, not a lot of weight, but a lot of inches, I dropped 2 pants sizes. I still have 20 more pounds to go to reach my weight goal.

I did 30 Day shred, ripped in 30 and i am currently doing 6 weeks 6 pack! So if anyone has a suggestion what I could do after 6W6P or needs advice about doing Jillian Michael's workout, I had a lot of success!

Besides the issue of paying, I noticed how unfriendly, rude and mean WW people can be, and MFP folks seemed always much more supportive and friendly! Hopefully I will be getting some better advice and support on here!

Replies

• Mindfreak1999
    Mindfreak1999 Posts: 272
    Options
    Hey
    This site is great, all advice is free, people very friendly. You will be fine. Dieting can be fun, rewarding and transform your life. :smile:
  • deedzzz
    deedzzz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Thanks meditation!
    I always looked in the forum of MFP and was really impressed by how nice people here were as opposed to WW's forums!

And i agree, losing weight and fat is a lot of fun and has completely transformed my life so far!