Don't make things weird!

Options
Vegas_Don
Vegas_Don Posts: 367 Member
edited January 2015 in Chit-Chat
I don't mind meeting new people and having a little innocent fun here, but some of my interactions have been a little weird. As a newb, :\ I feel we should entertain addressing friend requests and private messaging etiquette. I will throw the first pitch... If you send a FR and don't receive a response, take the hint one shouldn't follow up with a PM... Your turn.

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I never get any creepy PMs or weird friend requests. I think it's because I'm a cat and everyone knows cats don't tolerate that shiz.

Edit: Damn, forgot I changed my profile pic. Now I just sound like a weirdo. My bad. So really, I still don't get weird requests, even though my profile pic is of my boobs. I'm a forum failure.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Just because Something nice or flattering was directed at you on the threads Doesn't mean you can then respond with a Vulgar PM! :angry:
  • Vegas_Don
    Options
    I never get any creepy PMs or weird friend requests. I think it's because I'm a cat and everyone knows cats don't tolerate that shiz.
    doesn't mean it won't happen. I'm sure others can relate.

• nbp79
    nbp79 Posts: 54 Member
    Options

Edit: Damn, forgot I changed my profile pic. Now I just sound like a weirdo. My bad. So really, I still don't get weird requests, even though my profile pic is of my boobs. I'm a forum failure.

Jajajaj

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I either ignore or mess with them a bit. Doesn't bother me any. I make lemon juice out of the lemons life throws me.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I've gotten lots of awkward messages and odd friend requests. Just delete and move on.
  • Vegas_Don
    Options
    _ronrob_ wrote: »
    Noobs shouldn't be allowed to make threads. It just gets weird when they do. :ohwell:
    everyone was a noob at some point... last I checked freedom of speech was still an option. don't be offended... it's only a thread.

• moogplayer
    moogplayer Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling this happens much more to the ladies. (checking inbox...again)
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    donamel04 wrote: »
    Noobs shouldn't be allowed to make threads. It just gets weird when they do. :ohwell:
    everyone was a noob at some point... last I checked freedom of speech was still an option. don't be offended... it's only a thread.

The difference between "noob" and "newb".. Someone should explain this to a lot of people lol.

I think his joke went over your head :(
  • Gordon_L
    Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
    Options
    Darn...I thought this was about "boobs"
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options

tYC5d9p.gif
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options

tYC5d9p.gif

Hahah that is greatness, i need to find what was going on in that clip
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options

FRIENDS2.jpg
  • Vegas_Don
    Options
    Please excuse the old guy? I misunderstood the comment. Noob vs. Newb... I had no idea of the diffence. So embarrassing.
  • Vegas_Don
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    donamel04 wrote: »

The difference between "noob" and "newb".. Someone should explain this to a lot of people lol.

I think his joke went over your head :(

Thanks for insight.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:13126.jpg
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    IXUO5zJ.gif