Any breastfeeding mummies? UK based.

Options
Hello, I'm Kirsty. 25 from South Wales, UK. I am mummy to Benjamin (2.5) and Rory (8months)
Currently breastfeeding Rory, so looking for other breastfeeding mummies.
I'm hoping to lose 3 stone by July, eek!

Replies

• jenniferbennett77
    jenniferbennett77 Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi Kirsty, I'm Jen! I'm from Bristol. Just coming to the end of my breastfeeding journey with my now 14 month old daughter. I found it really hard to lose anything whilst fully breastfeeding but the weight dropped off once I started weaning. Now I only have a good Christmas to blame for my fat backside ;) I'd also like to lose about 3 stone although I don't have any deadlines to work to, just want to set a good, healthy example to the kiddo :)
  • kirstymariefellows89
    Options
    Not far from me, I'm just over the bridge. :)
    Yeah, hoping once I've finished breastfeeding that the weight will drop off - quite happy feeding at the moment you though.
    Chocolate is my downfall.
  • jenniferbennett77
    Options
    Breastfeeding certainly made me crave chocolate more than ever before! But then, with the extra 500 calories per day your body is using, why not treat yourself ;)
  • whistleigh
    Options
    Hello, I'm feeding my 19month old. I need to work out my extra calorie allowance :)
  • zoehawkins93
    zoehawkins93 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm Zoe from Milton Keynes I'm currently breastfeeding my daughter (11 weeks tomorrow)wanting to loose about 2/3 stone also :-). X