need friends

Options
I'm back to give another go at this!!!

Replies

• samkel
    samkel Posts: 8
    Options
    Am back too.. And need friends as well :)
  • 2014graduate
    Options
    Looks like I'm not the only one lol :-)
  • samminoble
    samminoble Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm back after 4 years lol
  • louzeeanaman
    louzeeanaman Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. I use this app to log my food because it's the best at tracking food and macros. But I only track food here. For fitness I follow one of the training programs on the Bodybuilding app using my iPhone. I work out at lunch and do weights while tracking the workout on my iPhone Bodyspace app. I don't get very sweaty doing lifting so this works out great, plus I avoid eating the heavy lunches. I have a protein shake before and after. I no longer get sleepy after lunch and I've dropped my body fat percentage 6% while gaining muscle tone. I highly recommend going on the Bodybuilding site and starting a Bodyspace profile. It's like a FB site of like minded folks who are very motivational and helpful to everyone no matter your starting fitness level. I'm not paid to say that but it has changed my life and I hope to help others get on a positive track too. Best Wishes! PS if you decide to do it look me up. My Bodyspace name is Roojam1.
  • sugarbooty80
    sugarbooty80 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello all. This is my first time on a site where I could converse with others. My weight has been a battle for about 10 years. But I have decided that I will not go down without a fight. I have more than 100 lbs to loose. Any tips would be very helpful. And good luck to you all!
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I need some friends too! I have lost count at how many times I've come back to this. Hopefully this will be my last time at restarting, again! If you would like to add me, please feel free!
  • missvictorianicole
    Options
    Hey yall! Looking for new friends!
  • k22389
    k22389 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm back and focused after being off and on about logging for a year or so. I'm looking for new friends to keep me motivated!
  • dmr1321
    dmr1321 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need friends too! I think a community will definitely help, I keep coming back to this also, but have never taken advantage of the communities. Please feel free to add me!
  • maryalice64
    Options
    Trying this again. Day 3. Looking for support!
  • nwoychyshyn
    nwoychyshyn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am back to. I am not sure what I weigh becasue it is such a gain I don't want to get on the scale. I have been blaming Menopause and not working but it is my eating late at night chips and snack foods. I have to stop, what about you?
  • mkultrando
    mkultrando Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm going to run my first half-marathon in may, and I'm trying to get back in shape. Please don't hesitate to add me, I need more friends too, this time I'm not giving up :D
  • kmm8784
    kmm8784 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.... Feel free to add me!!
  • Dymine
    Dymine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You will do it! Feel free to add me.
  • Liserton
    Options
    Back too. This helped so much losing the baby weight after my first that I didnt hesitate to come back after having baby number two. I'd love to add more friends to help support me get back into shape
  • aprilwilliams3026
    Options
    I am new to this, and need some support. If you want to add me as a friend, I will be here to help support you!!
  • juswalking
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this group and would love to have others along the journey. I truly need the support to get into better shape. My goal is to get fit and lose some weight so that I do not get breathless walking or climbing stairs.

Please feel free to add mel
  • madxprofessor
    madxprofessor Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, i log and post daily!! Almost at 100 log-in days, woo!! :blush:
  • lmanasero
    lmanasero Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i am also back, my current weight is the most i have ever weighed, i am trying to lose about 15 pounds and gain muscle. I am definitely very unhappy and uncomfortable with my current weight. I could use some motivation to hopefully achieve the goals i have set for myself.
  • Dnette45
    Dnette45 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too please. I just jumped back on wagon and can always use some motivation and encouragement.