hi there

Options
Weighed in at my highest this am at 201. After a stressful year that saw my hubby move away 5 hours from me to go to school to become a lawyer, I was left to worry about 3 kids, a house and retuning to school to become a paralegal (second carwer) A former fitness competitor, I am ashamed at what I have become. I begin a new job next week that will see me enduring 12 hour days. I need to drop 40 pounds to get to 160 by the end of April as I have a wedding to attend in Cuba in May. Not to mention I need to get this done for my mental health. I hope to find motivation through hearing all of your stories.

Replies

• danacbayley
    danacbayley Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at my highest this am at 201. After a stressful year that saw my hubby move away 5 hours from me to go to school to become a lawyer, I was left to worry about 3 kids, a house and retuning to school to become a paralegal (second carwer) A former fitness competitor, I am ashamed at what I have become. I begin a new job next week that will see me enduring 12 hour days. I need to drop 40 pounds to get to 160 by the end of April as I have a wedding to attend in Cuba in May. Not to mention I need to get this done for my mental health. I hope to find motivation through hearing all of your stories.

• Raykels
    Raykels Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey, you've definitley come to the right place. Try to remember to eat healthily whilst your woking. Your slow cooker could become your best friend. And wow! Amazingly strong lady! You've got a lot on your plate!
  • danacbayley
    danacbayley Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply and for the advice. I hope I can do this. What are your goals and how long have you been here ? Nice to "meet" you!