BJs Food

Options
What BJs food do you like that is healthy and easy?

I just bought a southwest chopped salad, added some precooked tysons chicken and it was a great low calorie, filling meal.

Anyone else shop at BJs and score some great finds? I also like their organic burgers.

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    What is healthy?
  • italysharon
    italysharon Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    true.. I guess I should say low calorie. I know how to cook healthy, clean food. I just don't always have the time, patience, imagination or will to do it. I'm looking for easy, low cal food that is not completely filled with crap like my lean cuisine… which I do eat.. on occasion.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I don't know what this place is. Should I do a Google search for Bjs?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    I don't know what this place is. Should I do a Google search for Bjs?

I've done it once when searching for BJ's. Now I make sure to add ' wholesale'.
  • italysharon
    italysharon Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    LOL!
  • jmauerhan
    jmauerhan Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I thought you meant BJs Steakhouse. Are you talking about the grocery store? I mean, wouldn't it be pretty much the same as what's at any grocery store?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    It's a wholesale store.
  • Sari723
    Sari723 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I buy salmon at BJs, plain greek yogurt, turkey bacon, organic veggies, eggs by the 5 dozen pack (i eat lots of egg whites) and ground turkey. Also they have this raisin medley that has big fat juicy raisins that I put in overnight oats. BJ's has lots of great stuff. AND BJs is right next to my gym. Talk about convenient. Work out and then load up on healthy food. :-)
  • Sari723
    Sari723 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    also, their organic frozen broccoli- you can defrost a little at a time and the bag is HUGE!
    -
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    We buy a lot of good, healthy food at BJ's. I'd rather go there than a regular grocery store now. :)
  • fitnhealthymama2
    fitnhealthymama2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sari723 wrote: »
    also, their organic frozen broccoli- you can defrost a little at a time and the bag is HUGE!
    -

Having some of this tonight. Love their frozen veggies!

• alltheweigh170
    alltheweigh170 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I haven't done much shopping at BJ's. I really only use my membership there to get cheap gas.
  • farmboyphotography
    farmboyphotography Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I take it that BJs is like Sam's Club or Costco?
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    I do a LOT of shopping at BJ's. Most of my veggies come from there. They have great prices on tomatoes, salad greens, eggplants, pears, citrus fruits, potatoes (sweet, red, white, mixed gourmet fingerling), plus I buy most of my cheese from there, including feta and fresh mozzarella (and goat cheese if I haven't been to Trader Joe's lately) plus I buy all my chicken there, either the giant packs of breast tenderlions, bone-in breasts, thighs, or thin cut breasts. They have a lot of organics, grass fed beef, stuff like that. Applegate Farms hot dogs, a nice variety of fresh ravioli, and a good selection of frozen veg and seafood.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    coffee.. you can get a giant thing of Folders for 10 bucks there.

Win win.