Is there a way to copy meals from one date to a different meal on another date?

Options
I will frequently have leftovers from last night's dinner for lunch the next day. I can copy last night's dinner to dinner on today, but I can't figure out how to move it from dinner to lunch.
Thanks!

Replies

• tracymayo1
    tracymayo1 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    no I don't believe you can, unless you saved it as a recipe or under :my meals: so you could pick it as a lunch option.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    I just let it sit in the dinner spot and fill in my real dinner in the lunch spot. Doesn't really matter. Totals for the day count.
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    On the computer:
    Go to the Food Diary
    Go to the meal you would like add
    Select Quick Tools at the bottom
    You can chose to copy from yesterday or from a specific date. The entire meal will copy and you can just delete those things that are not repeats.

p.s. could not find this option on the iphone app, but I did not look very long. Hope this helps.
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    On the iPhone app, go to yesterday's dinner and select "...More" underneath that meal. Go to "Copy Meal," and then it will allow you to select the date and the specific meal on that date (so you can copy yesterday's dinner to today's lunch).
  • Kates8891
    Kates8891 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    AliceDark wrote: »
    On the iPhone app, go to yesterday's dinner and select "...More" underneath that meal. Go to "Copy Meal," and then it will allow you to select the date and the specific meal on that date (so you can copy yesterday's dinner to today's lunch).

:smile: Yep easy x
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    On the Web version, there is not a direct way to do it, but there should be!

An alternate method is to click Quick Tools > Remember Meal. Give it a Name (it can be temporary because it can be deleted later, such as "Dinner 12.09.2014."
    Navigate to the different Meal where you want to copy it.
    Click Add Food > Meals tab, check the box next to the Name you gave it, such as "Dinner 12.09.2014" and click Add Checked.
    If you then want to delete it from your My Meals list, navigate to Food > My Meals, highlight the Name you gave it and click Delete Selected Meal.