Looking for fellow strugglers!

Options
ImChipper
ImChipper Posts: 44 Member
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all,

I've been fighting this fight for some time now- always start off strong and end with a whimper. I'd like to really stay with it, and hit my 'healthy' goal of 150 lbs by June. Eventually, if possible, I'd like to have adjusted my lifestyle, and gotten healthy enough to be down to my sexy weight of 130.

I'm a firm believer in 'lifestyle change' not 'diet', as 'diet' indicates an end to eating healthy. Diet is a roller coaster of struggle until you change yourself permanently with food and habits.

I'm an emotional eater, and I lost 14 pounds until my whole life went upside down. I'm struggling with NOT defaulting to eating comfort food, and would love to have friends on here to encourage and interact with.

So! If you like occasional Chuck Norris jokes, blog posts not necessarily having to do with food all the time, but sometimes, please feel free to strike up a convo with me and let's be friends.

Good luck all!

Replies

• kpringlechip
    kpringlechip Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Imin the struggle as well. I've been on a yo-yo journey for about a year now and I'm ready for change. I lost 58 pounds in 2013 and loved the process that was being made---- I WANT THAT FEELING AGAIN!!
  • xtielynn
    xtielynn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to add you because EVERYTHING, but apparently I don't know how to use the internet.
  • totikins
    totikins Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Apparently I don't know how either lol
  • jesscataylor1998
    Options
    Feel free for a chat im having the same problem