Fitbit not syncing

Options
2»

Replies

• springsandra
    Options
    Maybe they're rolling out the fix slowly? If not, I'd send an email to fitbit and see what they suggest doing -- whether it's actually a known issue or if they suggest unlinking and relinking.
  • dwilson0116
    dwilson0116 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    they are aware of the issue. this is the reply I got back today:
    To refresh your token, please perform the following exact steps:

- First unlink your Fitbit from you MFP account once more
    - Then Log into your Fitbit account at www.fitbit.com
    - Click the gear icon, then settings
    - Next click Applications
    - Then Click the blue 'Revoke Access' button
    - Finally go back the the MFP site and relink your Fitbit device

This worked! I'm now back on the grid. :-)
  • noddyca
    noddyca Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    dwillson0116 - is it showing your steps now?
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I'm e is not syncing either, so I'm sure it will get fixed. But remember, just because it didn't sync,, doesn't mean those steps did t happen
  • alexsm6
    Options
    Mine isn't syncing atall - have tried everything, revoking access and turning everything off and on multiple times, can't figure out anything else to do! Please help!!
  • nickysix87
    nickysix87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too. Mine is not syncing at all suddenly after 2.5 weeks of successful regular syncs...does anyone have a suggestion? Wish MFP had a customer service line.
  • FuninthaSunQT
    FuninthaSunQT Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone have any suggestions on fixing this issue?? Have tried everything!!
  • DeeJSaw
    DeeJSaw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fitbit and fitness pal are still not syncing has anyone figured out what the issue is yet ,so frustrated! They where working great a week ago, feeling I purchased the wrong fitness tracker!
  • DBaker817
    DBaker817 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine was syncing fine till about 2 hours ago. And now it shows 0 for steps in MFP
  • dalielahdawn
    dalielahdawn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    My misfit sync started acting up this evening too. Grrr
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    Mine is giving me extra calories and not letting me delete the adjustment that is double counting exercise.
  • stetsonlikethehat
    stetsonlikethehat Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I really wish they wouldn't feel the urge to update the app and make it "better".
  • jessrobyn13
    jessrobyn13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't syncing either :(
  • trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Same here -- it's doubling calorie burns now and also sometimes subtracting them. This problem has been happening quite frequently lately. It's on MFPs end every time they update.

• fibretexx
    fibretexx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fitbit Sync Issues
    Thursday, June 6, 2019, 8:53am PST

Our apologies for any issues with your connected Fitbit account. Monday at around 11:45am we noticed an issue with our Fitbit service causing a backlog which would affect the data syncing between the two programs. Since then the service has fluctuated between starting to recover, and then starting to fail.

We have made some progress as our team continues to investigate to isolate the root cause of the issue. At this time some users will see no data syncing, while some may see some data syncing sporadically. We are working on resolving this for all members.

We currently have a large backlog of Fitbit sync requests that are trying to process. During this time, please do not relink your accounts, as this will further increase the backlog of sync requests.

Some members who have unlinked are having trouble and receiving an error when attempting to reconnect Fitbit to their MyFitnessPal account. If you are experiencing this, please wait until this Fitbit issue is resolved, and try to link your Fitbit account to your MyFitnessPal account then.

We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available. Please check back for further updates. ​Thank you for your patience while we work on getting things back in order.

All the best,
    MyFitnessPal Staff