need new friends

Options
Hi guys I'm looking for some new friends. ..mine have all been dropping off as they reach their goals.

I try to log every day and motivate others on their journey so feel free to add me as a friend.

Lauren x

Replies

• KaiteAngel777
    KaiteAngel777 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great! I need someone to log in daily with and keep me accountable! :)
  • hellakellasee
    hellakellasee Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I lost just shy of 20 lbs in spring and was on a total roll. I then graduated college, left my boyfriend of 5 years and started a demanding job. Im trying to get back on the ball and lose another 38 lbs by August. I orginally lost my weight by doing insanity, however I'm thinking this go around I might do t25 because of my job. I'm looking for anyone who's willing to help me as I work towards this goal.
  • Sworksitout87
    Sworksitout87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Added you :) also looking for people who are active with MFP to keep me accountable!
  • Krueger92
    Krueger92 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Im here to help!
  • AnthonyThrashD
    AnthonyThrashD Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fitness guru, and some days I go over calorie goal by 900 or worse. My diary is open to friends, and if watching me fail miserably doesn't bother you, feel free to add me
  • jwayz26
    jwayz26 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need friends to keep me on my path as well!
  • xmariamau5x
    xmariamau5x Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log everyday! :)
  • 49Elle
    49Elle Posts: 80 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi, I am back to calorie counting & MFP and need to be accountable, so would love to join you in being positive
    cheers,
    Elle
    Australia

PS How do you add friends?
  • lynnyloo72
    lynnyloo72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I'm looking for some new friends. ..mine have all been dropping off as they reach their goals.

I try to log every day and motivate others on their journey so feel free to add me as a friend.

Lauren x

• lynnyloo72
    lynnyloo72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone feeling free to add me Just restarting my weight loss and fitness story again x
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • D3x1
    D3x1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Looking for positive people and good vibes. Remember it's a lifestyle and we can do it together.
  • kaimi2011
    kaimi2011 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome
    Please feel free to add me
    And my friends have too
  • JohnH71
    JohnH71 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Always happy to have MFP friends to keep me on the straight and narrow, so feel free to add me! :)
  • blisser99
    blisser99 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Ive been on my journey for two years now. It has been a roller coaster but I'm sticking with it. I need new friends as well. Feel free to add me everybody.
  • jacau
    jacau Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi,

feel free to add me if you like. I'm also just getting back on track.
  • csh68
    csh68 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I lost 15 pounds last summer/fall and have put every ounce and then some back on. Could definitely use some encouragement/motivation/accountability - so feel free to add me!
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've lost around 46 pounds over the past eight months and have 36 to go.