100+ lbs to lose!!!

Options
Who is looking to loose 100+ lbs? I know it can be difficult and I would love to help encourage and support you on our journey! I am looking to lose ultimately at least 180+ lbs on my journey!

Replies

• SamLyons12
    Options
    I have been on and off again for couple years now, I am 26 yrs old and recently had to have a hysterectomy, I let the depression get the best of me and ate my way through it.. I am now about 80lbs over weight, but would love to lose 90-95. I am at the biggest I have ever been in my life and something has to give. I have two children which makes it even harder when all they want to do is eat :( I started my journey yesterday by watching my 1200 calories and going to the gym, I did 1 Mile on the treadmill and 3 miles on the bicycle. Today my kids had a snow day and of course wanted to eat everything and I am a little over my calories today :( but I would LOVE someone to help me beat this journey!
  • MaryJI2015
    MaryJI2015 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have a 100 I would like to like to lose add me ladies
  • ABrown022
    ABrown022 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am 23 years old. full time college student. I am aiming to lose 100lbs. I'm constantly worried about getting sick or having a heart attack because I can't stop eating all the wrong things. I have starting this journey yesterday but already feel myself slipping from my goals. I feel like I have no one that I can talk to n that can modivate me to stay on track. I would love some support going thru this journey.
  • stacey28358
    stacey28358 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 30 years old...I had rny august of 2013...I am 6'1... I was 417lbs at my highest ... 389 at surgery... And currently 281.2....I am trying to lose 105 more lbs...I still have hypertension and diabetes even though I do not have to take any meds for diabetes... Need to stay focused which is even harder now being a nursing student... Need support :)
  • spoonwalker
    spoonwalker Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ladies I would love to be friends with all of you and help encourage you and support you on this difficult journey! I know we can all do it and we will all love ourselves!!!!
  • CJsLosing
    CJsLosing Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    125+ to lose here! It'll be a long road, but it'll be worth it :smiley:
  • trazter31
    trazter31 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    ABrown022 wrote: »
    I am 23 years old. full time college student. I am aiming to lose 100lbs. I'm constantly worried about getting sick or having a heart attack because I can't stop eating all the wrong things. I have starting this journey yesterday but already feel myself slipping from my goals. I feel like I have no one that I can talk to n that can modivate me to stay on track. I would love some support going thru this journey.

Hi, I have 75 to lose and just started too. It is so hard, I'm hungry all the time but keeping my eye on the prize- a skinnier, healthier me. It's not going to be easy but you can do it. Just take it one day at a time or should I say one pound a week...we will get there!
  • kdaniel620
    kdaniel620 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    100+ to lose.....down 2 so far only 98 to go....let's be motivated....did everyone work out today.... :D
  • KellyHaggerty85
    KellyHaggerty85 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    29 almost 30 in April I was 333 then got down to 239 back at 309 on jan 1st and today down 7 lbs at 302 I would like to get down to 145-150. I know most people including myself don't have anyone in the same boats in our lives to talk to, vent or when I wanna slip someone to talk me out of it... I would love to connect with a group of ladies and maybe exchange numbers text on a regular basis etc... Also anyone know a good group on facebook? If not I might make a group and would love to add whoever wants to join so we can all make this journey together
  • spoonwalker
    spoonwalker Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have a group I created on Facebook "Getting healthy tips, tricks and motivation" feel free to add me on Facebook as well! Kaitlin Spooner :)

I have a ton of things in the group!
  • Nikk55
    Nikk55 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 100+lbs ... New to this, definitely looking for some friends in the same boat that we can be mutually supportive of each other. I want to do this for so many reasons, I just don't think I can do it alone.
  • ABrown022
    ABrown022 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Kaitlin I sent u a message on Facebook. everyone is also welcome to add me on here or Facebook also. I need all of u as u need me too :D we are all in this together
  • cmae6885
    Options
    Would love to lose 100 but that will be hard I'm working on it though add me
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Count me in - I started off strong but have plateaued for the past few months and really want to get back on track! Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • linzee32
    linzee32 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in, just started a week ago. Friend me
  • 5555price
    5555price Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started at 433 and am at 254 now, would love to get down to 150, anyone here can add me.
  • Mendozab1209
    Mendozab1209 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me :) just started a high protein low carb plus phenteemine and b12 shots. Today was day 1. Looking to lose around 80 pounds
  • Terilynn2015
    Terilynn2015 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've got 90-100 pounds to lose and would love any friends to share the journey with. :D
  • crystalsgoals
    crystalsgoals Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have 80 lbs to loose! I am happy to join you and feel free to ad me. I am starting a 5-2 diet plan. Tomorrow is my first IF day (intermittent fasting) day. I am keeping positive and looking forward to seeing results. Congrats to everyone for starting a new challenge for the new year. Best of luck to everyone! :smiley:
  • Lynette4321
    Lynette4321 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to just get under 200. I'm at 327 and out of control. I want to/need to change. I have used this app but I'm new to this community.