Question about Posting Meals

Options
I can't find the answer anywhere, but when I am done eating for the day, I click on "Done for the Day" (or whatever it says) and it doesn't post. I get a message about having to eat more. Is this for real? Is MFP my mom now? Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I am not inclined to shove two cups of marshmallows down my throat to get the calorie total to where MFP is happy. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    You could just not click done for the day. But eating only 800 calories a day is very unhealthy.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    MFP told you had to eat 2 cups of marshmallows? How weird...

Seriously, eat more (at least your goal number). Or just don't complete the entry.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I do alternate day fasting, and I get that stupid message every time on my fast days. .
    It also doesn't post the completed diary on the news feed. Maybe because mfp doesn't want us to be a bad influence on the other kids!! :o
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    You're not eating enough calories and they're protecting themselves.
  • AnAbsoluteDiva
    AnAbsoluteDiva Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You could just not click done for the day. But eating only 800 calories a day is very unhealthy.

Do you have scientific proof that eating 800 calories one day is very unhealthy?