Ice cream is my frenemy

Options
I just completed two and a half years of graduate school and I'm pretty sure all of that knowledge was retained in grams of fat. Well, I guess all of the sitting, sleepless nights, not having enough time to breathe let alone exercise, and stress eating Ben & Jerry's every night probably didn't help much either. Anywho, now that I am D-U-N with school and funemployed, I have plenty of time to get this body into peak ninja warrior condition! Or at least just slightly less flabby. It would be nice to have a little support group to keep me from giving up every time I get injured (which is constant) or start craving some Phish Food. So, hi!

Replies

• MissLeigh2015
    Options
    Hi! Congrats on finishing grad school! I've come to the conclusion that Ben and Jerry's is an evil empire put on earth to rob us of our souls, considering the fact that I still can't stop thinking about rainforest crunch which was discontinued over 15 years ago. Focus your on your health goals like you did the books and you'll be off to a great start. Let's do this!
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I'm happy I'm cheap with my ice cream. Plus B&J has trans fats. Frozen yogurt is a favorite of mine as it has less calories.

Oh, and welcome! :)
  • Krueger92
    Krueger92 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Blue bunny. Birthday party. See I'm already not helpful:)
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Blue bunny. Birthday party. See I'm already not helpful:)

But... but... delicious! :-)

• BibFortuna84
    Options
    There's actually a low cal, fat free ice cream made with whey protein called Arctic Zero. It's no Americone Dream, but it's actually not too bad and works for someone who has a borderline addiction to ice cream. Plus you can eat a whole pint and not feel bad about it!!! So, just a little tip for my ice cream obsessed friends