Anyone needing to lose 100 pds or more?

Options
13»

Replies

• DavidIngram10
    Options
    Hi all,
    My new years resolution is to lose my weight, i have around 200lbs to lose and need all the motivation that i can get i am 10 days in to mfp and i have done my weigh in this morning and i have lost 12lbs so a good start and feel good about it.
    Like some of you i gave up the smoking and the weight piled on and being a distance truck driver and no exercise a short time down the line well a few years i walked into a department store with lots of mirrors around and to see what i have become from a trim guy to a fat budda. so it is time to do something about it. so pls add me as a friend and together we WILL beat this problem.

Dave
    from the uk
  • Smallerjojo2015
    Smallerjojo2015 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have 134lbs to loss started on Tuesday
    I have lost weight before I got to goal ten years ago but put it all back on
    This time I am doing it for me so will keep it off anyone that wants a friend add me
  • clarissajo43138
    clarissajo43138 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new at this I need to lose 180 pounds to get to where I should be. I have diabetes thyroid disease neck back & knee issues depression/anxiety and other issues. I want to get healthy get my diabetes under control and be able to live awhile to see my grandkids grow up. I am an emotional eater. I have no idea where to start physically and where to start with nutrition. If anyone is willing to help guide me in the right direction feel free to help. Thank you in advance