I'm new here :)

Options
Hi Everyone! I joined MFP last year but that's as far as I got. I did lose 13lbs over the course of the year making little changes and now I'm ready and motivated to lose much more. I'm currently on day 3 of clean eating and making out well.. If anyone has any tips or suggestions they'd like to share that would be great - Thanks! :D

Replies

• paisleemendez
    paisleemendez Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    What kind of diet are you doing? I'm trying the low carb diet:) I'm new here and have high hopes.
  • mindyb103
    Options
    I'm basically eating fresh fruits and veggies, lean protein and healthier grains like quinoa and wild rice. I have to eliminate migraine trigger foods and dairy. Trying to cut down on prepackaged and processes foods - that will be hard for me.
  • noir_ice
    Options
    I'm new here too! On day 4 though. Mind if I join?
  • Carolyn917
    Carolyn917 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am giving this app. one more try. I am 48 years old, I weigh 215#'s & I'm 5' 2.5" tall. I am 75 -80#'s overweight and I desperately need to lose weight for health reasons. I am trying to stick to a low carb, healthy choice, whole food life style plan. My goals are to lose 10#'s by Valentine's Day and 75#'s by January 1st, 2016. I hate to exercise but I plan on using Yoga, Pilates and dance to exercise. I need friends to keep me accountable and motivated. For some reason I can't add friends, keep getting error message so PLEASE ADD ME!!