Mom of 4 looking to get back into shape!

Options
So to be brutally honest here I've just got back on to myfitness pal after having a baby 6 months ago. I'm a mom of 4 and really have to get back into shape! I had a c section so getting back at a workout routine has been a challenge for me I've found (this was my second c section). With the weight I've gained after (yes I'm saying after) having my 4th I know it's time to get back at it! But I'm not holding any unrealistic expectations here I know it's going to take time and I'm ok with that!
I'm basically looking for other moms out there who have had success in making time for themselves with a new baby and a family! Moms who can give me that extra push if need too or just to hold me accountable.i have done cardio/strength training/running in the past and have loved it. But am open to any other ideas/suggestions! I'm looking to lose around 40 lbs to get back to where I was about a year and a half ago..

Replies

• Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 4 also, youngest is 7 months old. next youngest is 17 months. yup. I am focusing on strength right now, after struggling to gain weight back after baby (I'm extremely sick when pregnant, on a feeding tube, etc) two babies back to back sapped my strength and depleted all my muscle! 20 months in bed....man it just did me in. Feel free to add me, mama friends always understand!
  • Ajaxlost
    Ajaxlost Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Mom of 4 here also, youngest is 18 months. Need to lose 60 lbs. this time is IT for me as I want to be fit-at-40 next February!
  • PhotoMom82
    PhotoMom82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me!