Fit Bit, Garmin, Jawbone.. others - which is best??

Options
2»

Replies

• Bailey_Bonfire
    Bailey_Bonfire Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oops. Stiiv Fusion
  • jules_1995
    Options
    Absolutely love my flex!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I know this is a little old but I am looking as well and I thought zip bc I want a pedometer that is accurate so I thought one I could clip on the sock. But then I heard so many bad reviews so I was thinking the one. But I really want a polar loop which is 20 more than the zip. I want to see if there is any feedback on that or the withings pulse
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    hollypend wrote: »
    Ok I have a fitbit flex - love the colored band, simplicity, integration with apps, and the vibrating party on your wrist when you hit your goal. (Although fireworks sound great, too!)

I had one go bad after like four months - just wouldn't charge. Went back and forth with them and they did replace it. After another three monthsish, the same thing happened.

So sad. I was in the middle of two out of state moves at the time and just couldn't deal with it. I won't get another flex as a result. My hubby and I are both in the market again.

This thread may be a bit old now but in case it helps anyone - I had the same problem with the Flex. Only had it 9 months and I'm on my third device and third wristband!! The band keeps splitting where the device fits in and the device itself stops charging. I'm very disappointed with it, it all feels like too much hassle to keep getting it replaced. Also the wristband irritates my skin!

Personally I wouldn't recommend it.
  • lebou1sa
    lebou1sa Posts: 3
    Options
    I have the misfit shine and I really love it! I have a professional job and wearing the fitness trackers with my work wardrobe often looks out of place. This device is super versatile though! I can throw it in my pocket, wear the bracelet, or use the magnetic closure to hook it almost anywhere. It is also waterproof which makes it great for swimming or if it happens to go through the washing machine!