Options

Replies

• mscheesy77
    mscheesy77 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    bouchienet wrote: »
    mscheesy77 wrote: »
    I know past year was bad, real bad, but been a bears fan for 20 odd years from across the pond here in the uk

Awwwww.... Stay faithful and one year they just might come up... But until then good luck :)

I know if I lived in the us this maybe frowned upon being 'rivals' but my sons a packers fan so we have a bit of fun though for too long for my liking he's had the upper hand! Lol I will be hoping they get to the super bowl for his sake!
    mscheesy77 wrote: »
    I know past year was bad, real bad, but been a bears fan for 20 odd years from across the pond here in the uk

Awwwww.... Stay faithful and one year they just might come up... But until then good luck :)

I know if I lived in the us this maybe frowned upon being 'rivals' but my sons a packers fan so we have a bit of fun though for too long for my liking he's had the upper hand! Lol I will be hoping they get to the super bowl for his sake!

Definitely rivals... And same here, but I'm knocking on wood. Don't want to say the SB word yet...
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I love the Cowboys!!! win or lose I will be a fan!!!
  • mscheesy77
    Options
    kcrow4102 wrote: »
    I love the Cowboys!!! win or lose I will be a fan!!!

Can't wait to see them get spanked on.... But hopefully not to hard lol. ;)
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I'm an Ohio girl all the way! Buckeyes on Saturday and Browns on Sunday!

However, I did live near Seattle for 12 years, so my #2 team is the Seahawks. Since the Browns always break my heart, at least I still have a team to pull for in the playoffs this year.

And of course, the Buckeyes are gonna kill it on Jan 12th! ;)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I don't know. The options are pretty limited, it seems like. I liked Lovie Smith a lot. I like the calm, in charge type coaches over the hot-headed types.
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
  • bouchienet
    bouchienet Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I don't know. The options are pretty limited, it seems like. I liked Lovie Smith a lot. I like the calm, in charge type coaches over the hot-headed types.

Hope it gets sorted out quickly whatever the style of coach is.
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options

However, I did live near Seattle for 12 years, so my #2 team is the Seahawks. Since the Browns always break my heart, at least I still have a team to pull for in the playoffs this year.

They still play football in Cleveland??? HEHE
  • Tiernan1212
    Options

*cries* Hey, at least no one will ever accuse me of being a bandwagon fan!
  • tannatannabobanna
    tannatannabobanna Posts: 320 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    HOOK EM' HORNS!!!!
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options

Aww don't cry :( I have actually seen a game in Cleveland
  • Tiernan1212
    Options

Aww don't cry :( I have actually seen a game in Cleveland

Trust me, I no longer cry over the Browns lol. The last time was probably in 1987 when they lost to the Broncos. Again.

I got to go to the final home game at Municipal Stadium before they moved the team to Baltimore. I still have a section of 2 seats at home (everyone was ripping the stadium apart after the game since they were going to tear it down)
  • poocon
    poocon Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    The Steelers

and the Buckeyes
  • mscheesy77
    Options
    Cowboys Fan since I was 9 years old in 1992, I still have the trading cards I would collect of Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman, and Michael Irvin. As far as College Football, I watch all the teams, I love watching College Football, they play with so much heart.

Your right about college football... I've never been to a college game bit I've heard it's an amazing experience.
    Glad to see some true Cowboy fans.
  • mscheesy77
    Options

True... But some of those hot headed coaches get things done. Brings me to Lombardi calm yet hot headed... I have yet to see a coach like him... Maybe Vincent Lombardi the grandson... But I've never watching him coach.
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    9ers!
  • mscheesy77
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    Football Team:
    teyl57kxy2qk.png

Eggball Team:
    so16v49w4qwp.jpg

Where are you from?
    The eggball comment was funny :D
  • mscheesy77
    Options

Oooooh.... But was kinda wondering the same thing. I don't hear much about them. :\
  • mscheesy77
    Options

So true!!! Stay faithful regardless of the out come. Good for you girl