You want to talk about the beard? Let's talk about the beard.

Options

Replies

• LinaBeanX
    Options
    Beards can make a guy go from a 3 to a solid 8 :#
  • HunterKiller
    HunterKiller Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Beards rock! :)
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    jeffviets wrote: »
    I wish i could convince the company i work for to change their ways... im ready to march for my right to bare a beard

Get a different job! And this time, find out if a beard is acceptable FIRST, before changing. Beards are that important (says the guy that's worn one for 36 years).
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    I must say the Beard Fact Sheet in OP is completely true.
  • jeffviets
    jeffviets Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    tuckerrj wrote: »
    I wish i could convince the company i work for to change their ways... im ready to march for my right to bare a beard

Get a different job! And this time, find out if a beard is acceptable FIRST, before changing. Beards are that important (says the guy that's worn one for 36 years).

Sadly this is one of the better paying jobs in my area. So i had to sacrafice the beard for more money. But after i fihure in the cost of shaving cream and razors and the pain of razor burn and just the pain of not having a beard im begining to wonder if it was all worth it.
  • Benjinkan
    Benjinkan Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Beards are 100% win
  • jeffviets
    Options
    I got one of those jobs that require me to be clean shaven and i hate it. I miss my beard. I work in a grocery store and they say it makes a good impression on the customers. More than half our customers have beards and im sorry to say that includes some of the women.

Haha your beardy look is great. I can't see why you should have to shave it off! I am a nurse and my beard looks great with my uniform. My beard is on elastic so I can lift it up to eat and drink, it stays nice and clean and if I lost my hair I could use it as a toupee` lol

Im confused. Lol
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    I got one of those jobs that require me to be clean shaven and i hate it. I miss my beard. I work in a grocery store and they say it makes a good impression on the customers. More than half our customers have beards and im sorry to say that includes some of the women.

Tweezers are a middle aged woman's best friend.

• chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I needed this. Over the past few days, I've been thinking about trimming my full beard back to a neck strap.
  • milligan013
    milligan013 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Am I in the right place? HA.
  • jeffviets
    Options
    moijomfp wrote: »
    Its January, Decembeard is over!!!!!! Enough with the beard talk.. i thought it said beer.. i was drawn here under false pretenses but since im here..
    WHO'S FIRST!

1jwc41x3nvor.jpg

How bout Januhairy?
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Its January, Decembeard is over!!!!!! Enough with the beard talk.. i thought it said beer.. i was drawn here under false pretenses but since im here..
    WHO'S FIRST!

1jwc41x3nvor.jpg

How bout Januhairy?

It takes a year to grow a full beard. If people started in December, they have until December of this year to say they have a full beard.
  • butterbeknown79
    butterbeknown79 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Long live the beard bulk!
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    WHO'S FIRST!

1jwc41x3nvor.jpg

How bout Januhairy?

It takes a year to grow a full beard. If people started in December, they have until December of this year to say they have a full beard.

Depends on your definition of full beard.

Some men grow beards faster than others
  • Benjinkan
    Benjinkan Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    adowe wrote: »
    WHO'S FIRST!

1jwc41x3nvor.jpg

How bout Januhairy?

Depends on your definition of full beard.

Some men grow beards faster than others

Yup, if I just let it grow for a year I'd be tripping over it :\

• autopilot_off
    autopilot_off Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    OMG @ jeffviets!!! Hilarious!

I for one, am not into the beard.

A beard hurts my mouth hole when kissing! Just sayin'! :)

Kissing a bearded man is a natural exfoliant.
  • grooszeczka
    grooszeczka Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    If guy has a beard ( and fits into my age limit) , I'll probably date him... and more ;)