feeling ****e!

Options
2»

Replies

• summersbest
    summersbest Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    hi everyone I'm Amanda. I have been using this app now for over a month religiously and lost over ten pounds. it's been so hard sticking to my diet. what are people cooking? I need some new ideas :-)
    It's considered rude to hijack someone else's post. Just to let you know. ~
  • marhod5
    marhod5 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Insanity is insane! It makes fit people feel out of shape. If trying the workouts makes you feel bad about yourself, don't do them! There are so many other great ones out there. Personally, I like the Firm videos. They use aerobics and weights. I feel so strong and energized when I do them. I'm over 300 pounds and I can get through lots of videos. You can do it too!

I know you are embarrassed about how you look now. But be sure to take pictures and measurements now so you will have something to compare your progress to later. And visit MFP often.When I first joined, I mostly read the success stories because I found them so encouraging. Everyone here wants you to succeed!
  • shannongoneau
    shannongoneau Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I think most people on this site have been where you are or know how you feel to some extent. Try and stay positive. Have your crummy crappy moments and then focus on someting positive. Eventually it will get easier! Think of something positive everyday and happiness will sneak up on you. Stick with what your doing and do a little extra everyday. Maybe its only 5 minutes of something extra maybe its only 30 seconds. Do what you can then reach for that little extra. :)When I feel like crap because of the way I look I put on my most favorite outfit and focus on why I like myself so much in it. You just have to find something that makes you feel good and do it when you feel down. Stay positive. You can rock this! You just have to give yourself the opprotunity.