Wedding Weight Loss

Options
Hi everyone!

I know i've cut it a bit fine but i'm getting married in 4 weeks and I would love to lose some weight before the big day!

Can anyone give me any tips? I would love to lose 7lbs at least but I know 4 weeks isn't much time!

:) x

Replies

• 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Eat less and exercise more.
  • otheliemoor
    otheliemoor Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Basically what is said above. Except I would add a 'don't overdo it'. Set your calories to losing .5 lbs a week and then exercise more without eating back exercise calories.
  • dotty_elmo
    dotty_elmo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Congratulations :D

I found that drinking a minimum of 2 litres of water a day helped me alot in the beginning stages.. it helps fight off hunger and helps you feel fuller - although this may not be for everyone!

Ive also really got into rice cakes! I know it sounds silly but sometimes they are really dry and if i feel 'hungry' i eat one of these and it often (in a nice way) puts me off and reminds my body its not really hungry after all :) best thing is with them is that there isnt anything in it really and they only tend to be about 20/30 calories so its not going to impact you too much!

Also try finding excuses to exercise whether its walking with or without a pet or a gym session or class. i find it really satisfying logging these each day.

Hope it helps!
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    You can totally lose 7lbs in 4 weeks. If you go for 2lbs a week up until the big day, you'll have lost 8lbs! Yea you!