Much like a lot of people

Options
I originally went from 195lb Jan 2013 (I'm about 5'7") to about 165lb Aug 2013. I then fell running in rain and messed up my foot. Not bad enough to stop me from running and completing the Tough Mudder race 2 days later, but enough to wind up with a nasty foot infection as a souvenir. So I was out of the gym for a while and here I am Jan 2015 having gained back everything. Time to start again.... I'd like to get down to 140ish and stay there!!

Replies

• ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    We are starting and ending at the same place: 167->140. Happy to join you for the journey. Add me if you'd like.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    #muddernation
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Add me as a MFP friend! I have been here for about 4 months and I log everything every day.

You can do this! Especially with the help of others to give you encouragement and support!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your injury. Time to get back at it! Wow you're a busy momma! All the more reason to MAKE some time for you!
  • cjlorigan
    cjlorigan Posts: 209 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    nancybuss wrote: »
    Sorry about your injury. Time to get back at it! Wow you're a busy momma! All the more reason to MAKE some time for you!

Yeah the injury was pure stupidity on my part....who runs in the rain in flip flops?? lol. But as soon as they said it wasn't broken then on to the Tough Mudder I went. I wrapped it as best as I could to keep the mud out but it was a futile attempt. I couldn't wear tennis shoes for about 2 months afterwords.
  • pdank311
    pdank311 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Same height. Started at 200+ but only hopped on the scale 3 weeks later and came in at 195. So I've lost more than my ticker says. My maintenance fluctuates 140-145. Been down in this range since around March 2013.
    Feel free to add.

I do about 1900 + exercise cals/day.