FitStar - A Personal Trainer in Your Pocket

Options
dtopo
dtopo Posts: 33 Member
edited January 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Does anyone else use this here? I absolutely LOVE it. Everyone on here should try it if you find working out on your own a little intimidating. Advanced people might not need it but it's great for getting started.

www.fitstar.com

PROS:
- You do a fitness test to start (guages what you can vs can't do).
-
- Workouts are tailored to your skills and abilities (not just the same for everyone).

- Lots of options for programs (weight loss, strenth, cardio, etc)

- Home or gym - the workouts require no equipment so you can do this at home. I do them at the gym in a side room or group fitness studio.

- Short workouts - typically between 20 minutes to 50 minutes. 3-4 times a week.

- Automatically logs your calories burned to My Fitness Pal once done with the workout.

- After every workout you tell the program if it was difficult, easy, etc and how much of it you could do - it then challenges you if you need more OR scales back if you need less (like a real personal trainer)

- Need a quick workout - tons of 7 minute, 10 minute, etc workouts available.

- Cheap - you can use it for free or get the premium membership for only $39 a year I think.

- You get a voice telling you to push it and helping you along + videos showing how to correctly do each routine.

CONS
- No weights are used (but you could probably add them on your own)
- Can't customize plans with exercises you prefer.