Is it Bullying? What is It?

Options
2»

Replies

• SwashBlogger
    SwashBlogger Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    It should be noted that there are just as many true "bullies" in the adult population as kids. They just grow up and enter into relationships with non bullies. Let's also please teach our kids not to fall prey to the pathetic charade from which a true bully operates. As the kids say "call 'em out on their sh#t"
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I posted the link to this helpful post in the
    "Has anyone noticed the rampant negativity on this site" thread from a few days ago.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/30776600#Comment_30776600
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    Gosh, planning to educate children that the world is not just black and white, good and bad. Stahp with the logic. It's gonna be pretty hard to implement though as there will be grey areas amongst the grey areas.

I'll take working within the grey areas between grey areas though...because that's a decent life lesson to understand too.

While we're at it, let's distinguish between fingernail clippers with nail files and pocket knives.

I'M TALKING TO YOU TOO, TSA!

What's wrong with pocket knives? If you're a man and you don't carry one in my region, you will be endlessly ridiculed. Just another example of the matriarchy keeping men down.