hubby pushing to try 21 day fix

Options
A couple of our friends have done it with great success-- but I don't know much about it.

I know here on MFP, the majority is for calorie deficit and exercise. Plain and simple! Which is great! But I'm just wondering if there is anyone here who has tried the 21 Day Fix. I like that there are daily workout videos that are just 30 mins. As a stay at home mom, that is about all I could do at the moment. Thanks!

Replies

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    I liked the workouts, ignored the eating plan. You don't have to buy a workout program to lose weight, but if your hubby really wants it so you guys can do it together, that's kind of sweet! You could do the workouts, ignore the whole colored containers stuff, and log your food here just fine.

If you do the workouts, definitely follow the modifier at least for the first time with each workout. Some of them are deceptively tough.
  • AbbyY77
    AbbyY77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have done the 21 day fix twice and am on my 3rd round now. I absolutely love the program. It has made my portion control so much better, and the workouts are quick but so effective!
  • Kendall2006
    Kendall2006 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    The program is awesome. There is a lot of specials on beachbody.com now to order the program.
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm on it right now and LOVE it. I've been on MFP for years and have always worked on the calorie deficit. However, I was also making a lot of wrong food choices so I stalled for awhile. This is what I needed to get back on track and learn about balanced eating.
  • WifeyGetsFit
    Options
    Thanks for the advice! :) Glad to hear it isn't just another "fad!"