Forty Day And No Results

2»

Replies

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Medilia wrote: »
    And missed meals usually mean eating out.
    When I eat out I always get the steak and salad and maybe chips. I don't record it because I don't want to guess.

If you didn't log 5 or so days around the holidays, and you have several meals that you didn't log because you were eating out in those 40 days, then you are probably eating more calories per week than you think and that's why you aren't losing.

I easily ate over 2000 cals on several days during the holidays, and restaurant meals can sneak a ton of extra calories in that you weren't expecting. Log every meal and be honest with yourself. If you go over, log it so you know where you stand. Do the best you can finding restaurant items in the database. Even if it's not the same restaurant, it's better than nothing!

If you are logging accurately and at a deficit for at least 4 weeks with no weight loss, then it might be time to look into medical reasons. But I bet your situation can be fixed with more complete logging. Good luck and don't give up!
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    In addition to the good advice already (weigh/measure and record everything),
    I'll add: take measurements. You could be losing inches.