Negative calories

2»

Replies

• CloudyMao
    CloudyMao Posts: 258 Member
    edited January 2015
    But the vinegar causes the fats to be washed out of your system also. At least, that's what I heard. From a little girl in a grocery store, telling her brother. It was cute and sad at the same time.

That only works if you have buy my special vinegar fat break-down tea, it contains the active ingredient fastbustidol which breaks down all your bellyfat which you simply wee out. ONLY $90 A MONTH WOW
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    If you grow your own produce and raise your own beef, you could have some foods with negative calories, because you would burn more calories producing them than what they provide. I grew some corn that ended up with negative calories.

most ridiculous statement I have seen in a while….

Yeah, well that's what I said about the corn when I saw how little it produced.
  • CloudyMao
    CloudyMao Posts: 258 Member
    If you grow your own produce and raise your own beef, you could have some foods with negative calories, because you would burn more calories producing them than what they provide. I grew some corn that ended up with negative calories.

Yeah, well that's what I said about the corn when I saw how little it produced.

The corn was so light on calories it completely flew over his head!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    negative.
  • missylectro
    missylectro Posts: 448 Member
    Lol that's what I thought
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member

I thought it was rather witty. ;)
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    I want to believe in magic :)
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,047 Member
    edited January 2015
    Chewing your fingernails is negative calories, surely? Consuming something that's already a part of you, then expending the calories to process it... I might have hit on the next big thing! The nail biting diet!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Yes OP!! But only if you do this whilst eating...
    latest?cb=20140406032813
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    In "Good Omens," MEALS(tm) and CHOW(tm) have negative calories!

They are also produced by Famine and are a sign of the apocalypse.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    I like celery - I eat it cuz I like it. I use it in soups and salads and for a snack because it is easy to prepare and tastes good. It is awesome in a Bloody Mary...especially the heart-stalks.

As for negative calories...no.

• TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Ice has negative calories. It really does take more energy to eat it and warm it up than its energy content.