Nurses, Brides and those wanting to lose 20 to 25 pounds

Options
2»

Replies

• Slasher09
    Slasher09 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm an LPN working on my RN (one requirement left!) and getting married 3/28
  • KarensCanDoIt
    KarensCanDoIt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Like the post above, I'm not a nurse. I'm already married (6 months till my 30th anniversary), but I do want to lose about 20 pounds by the end of June for my daughter's wedding. :D I lost 50 with the help of MFP, gained back 25 just falling back into old bad habits, and now I want to lose it again. I just felt so much better when I wasn't as heavy.
  • kathyniavarani
    kathyniavarani Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I am newly engaged and trying to lose weight at the same time. We do not have a date set as of yet, but I would love to drop about 25-30 lbs so that I will be happier with how I look in those wedding pictures! I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in July of 2013 after gaining about 20-25 lbs, and started on synthroid. Since that time I have off and on dieted without much result, so I have once again started working out and dieting, but not seeing the pounds come off as of yet. I know that with continued hard work, I will be able to fit into the clothes hanging in my closet and be happier with how I look in my wedding pictures. I see that a lot of you are nurses or nursing students so if you have any tips to make this process any easier on me I would love to hear them!!