What helpful "media" device do you use?? Help pls

Options
Heya all!

Im debating on the BodyFit Media, The Fitbit, UP Jawbone or something else??

So far what I have figured out is that Bodyfit requires a subscription to their website along with paying for their device. Major downfall there but overall, I like all the information if will give me.

I LOVE what I am reading about the UP Jawbone but it doesnt seem suppoerted by the Windows Phone. :grumble: Not happy about this since its my favorate due to the info it provides, ease of use as well as no subscription to a site is needed.

What device to you use and why? Maybe something not listed here??

Replies

• pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    bump:happy:
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I have the BodyMedia Fit LINK... love it.
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    BodyMedia Fit here. Good stuff.
  • FFfitgirl
    FFfitgirl Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I have the body bugg. I like it. Its cool to look at the graph to see how many calories you burn per minute. Its 55 a year for the subscription
  • americangirlok
    americangirlok Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Fitbit One. I love it.
  • CurvaciousBeautyToBe
    CurvaciousBeautyToBe Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have a good ol' fashioned heart rate monitor! Love it! :)
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Jawbone just acquired BodyMedia so.... there may be something new coming out soon.

I've read good things about the Flex, but the FIT/BodyBugg is so accurate...
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    For those who responded- WHY do you love your particualr device so much?
    What was the defininf reason you bout THAT ONE rather than others??
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Polar ft4 as my HRM. I love it. I read reviews beforehand and with it being under $70, it was a good deal.

I use it everyday when exercising.
  • monis01
    monis01 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have the Fitbit One. LOVE IT!!

I had to bodybug before..... To be quite honest I didn't care for it being strapped to my arm all the time. It seemed like after some constant usage I would get "itchy/ shiny" skin where it would be placed on my arm. You can only move it around so much..... I stopped using the bodybug a little after one year. That's because I found the Fitbit! You can clip it to your bra, stick it in your pocket, etc.... It's less obvious & really accurate (I compared it to the bodybug). The bonus is that there is NO monthly fee. I have it linked with my spartphone and I couldn't be happier. :happy:

I hope you find this info helpful. Good luck with the weight loss!! :flowerforyou:
  • sarabeth120
    sarabeth120 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have the Fitbit Zip (smaller and cheaper than the Fitbit one; plus, you don't get the sleep tracker or stair climber), but I still LOVE it. I don't how the others are, but you can join Fitbit's website (for free) and add friends and compete with them to see who has the most steps! I find that to be very motivating to get moving!
  • GeekAmour
    GeekAmour Posts: 262
    Options
    Fitbit One. Love the hell out of it.
  • CurvaciousBeautyToBe
    CurvaciousBeautyToBe Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Polar ft4 as my HRM. I love it. I read reviews beforehand and with it being under $70, it was a good deal.

I use it everyday when exercising.

This about sums it up. :)