Most recent NSV?

Options
Hey everyone. So I just finished work for the day (I'm a health inspector) and I had to climb a ladder to access a drinking water treatment system. I had to do this same thing at the same facility just over a year ago, and man was it hard last year. I've lost almost 60 pounds, and I must say it was so much easier climbing the 30 feet without all of that excess weight! I felt so much better, and I wasn't huffing and puffing in front of the operator (which was so embarassing last year).

I'd love to hear and celebrate everyone else's non-scale victories!

Replies

• kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,150 Member
    Options
    Today I had my yearly physical which involves blood drawing. Usually no one could ever feel my veins in the antecubital space (inner elbow) and would either miss, or just have to go straight for my hand and sometimes take two tries for that. I've been seeing my forearm veins these past few months so I was excited (I"m also a nurse and that veins make us happy). The tech put the tourniquet on this morning, and even a bit dehydrated since I was fasting, this good sized vein popped up - and it was in the arm that I always thought was the harder of the two. Weird NSV, but it's mine B)