Les Mills - Combat (Beachbody)

Options
Hi all!

I did a search of the forums, and I was only able to come up with threads on this program from 2013. If I have used the search wrong and there is a current thread on this, please send me a link.

I got this program for Christmas and started it the week after Christmas. I'm looking for anyone who has done it to post their before and after photo or stats if they don't mind.

Also, I was hoping to find some others who are also doing this workout at the same time as I am.

:smile:

Replies

• estela715
    estela715 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm on the second week! I love it. It's so much fun. Sometimes I feel like I'm dying but I just keep going. In 10 days I've gotten some arm muscles. kfyptp8fzmk2.jpg
  • rebeccatackett
    rebeccatackett Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have it but I haven't used it yet. I am currently on Week 7 of Les Mills Pump and love it!
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I just started the rotation yesterday.
  • FitGeek83
    FitGeek83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did it last year. I lost 7lbs maybe around 6-8 inches overall.. I didn't have too much to lose though, so maybe it doesn't look significant. But my beachbody journey is pretty amazing! :)g73nzll36wv7.jpg
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it! It was sent to my parent's place in AZ so I have to wait to see them in a few weeks to get it. I would like to start in February.
  • msalamun
    msalamun Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've done Les Mills Combat and I have to say it's one of my favorite workout programs! You can burn as many calories as you do in Insanity, but you don't feel nearly as spent. If you really want the results though, you MUST MUST MUST eat right. So follow that nutrition plan!
  • fabulousleefit
    Options
    I just started Combat on Jan 5th :) Love it so far!
  • Dee00006
    Options
    I just started this program this week. I was hoping I would find others that was doing this. So far I really enjoy it. I am doing a little T25 along with it. Upper arm strength is in need of improvement.
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I bought this DVD program in November.....it's really lots of fun and I love the martial arts moves.....the different workouts keep things varied.....a mixture of martial arts and plyo HIIT....I'm eating as well as I can but I'm not following the eating plan exactly.....I also can't afford Shakeology so I'm just doing my best and doing the workouts and I'm happy with that....I recommend them....:)
  • thicbeauty1992
    thicbeauty1992 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just started this program today and so far it's great. Really intense. Was getting bored with hip hop abs so I started searching for something new and came across this program. I'll probably end up doing them both since I want to stay committed.
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the body combat class at the gym Tuesday. It is going to absolutely kill me, but whatever. Looks fun.
  • jenparso
    jenparso Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Are you guys still doing Combat?! Im on week 5 right now! I LOVE it so far! Ive decided once i am done with this round ill do 21 day fix then do a 2nd round of combat.
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    One of the funnest programs I have done is Combat, and it does a good job of kicking my *kitten* too.
  • elainemidd84
    Options
    Hi, I'm fairly new to Map and was wondering what you logged the class activity as? Just trying to find the closest thing to it. Also if anyone has a suggestion for logging pump that would be a huge help.
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm fairly new to Map and was wondering what you logged the class activity as? Just trying to find the closest thing to it. Also if anyone has a suggestion for logging pump that would be a huge help.

Hey! If you search Les Mills it will show up as Les Mills BODYCOMBAT. Be careful with the calories burned estimate, though. MFP majorly over estimates how many calories are burned for everything.
  • umachanxo
    Options
    Wow! I'm so glad so many other people are doing Combat!! I will be sending some friend requests, if it's okay :D
  • umachanxo
    Options
    msalamun wrote: »
    I've done Les Mills Combat and I have to say it's one of my favorite workout programs! You can burn as many calories as you do in Insanity, but you don't feel nearly as spent. If you really want the results though, you MUST MUST MUST eat right. So follow that nutrition plan!

Great to hear! I was already eating clean (for the most part) when I started, so it wasn't hard to get into the food plan. I LOVE the rainbow scramble breakfast.
  • ashadowreflected
    ashadowreflected Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just started doing Combat again. I had tried to do it last year but an old injury flared up and I had to put it in hold for a while. Taking it a little easier this time and starting out doing some of the modifications instead of trying to jump in full force. I still feel like I'm getting a good workout and am having a blast!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I recently got injured doing LMC so had to stop (slipped a disk). I'm now doing a round of P90x and then I'll be doing another round of LMC. LMC is by far my FAVE cardio program. I love it :)
  • rumijs
    rumijs Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting LMC. Anyone who would like to friend me feel free! I've tried other programs and I got bored with them or they didn't fit will with long distance running training. So far I think LMC will be a great addition for me and I'm trying to go by the actual workout schedule (which usually doesn't last more than 2 wk before I start switching it up)