Lets motivate each other, friend me!! :)

Options
Let's journey together to a healthier, hotter bod !! I'm 31 and my goal weight is around 130, Im currently about 160 (haven't weight myself yet). Anyhow, I love eating out so it's going to be quite the accomplishment if I'm able to plan my meals and exercise regularly lol Hopefully we can motivate each other!

Replies

• hiskid24
    hiskid24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Your profile sounds similar to mine except I'm 50. I am 167 and would like to get to 135. Oh, I am always hungry and love to eat so having people in my same situation would be encouraging.
  • ecmarie82
    Options
    Hi meyroy0714! I decided to look here to find some new friends to motivate me, push me and share recipes with! Low and behold your list cane up right away. We are similar in age and weight. I'm 32 and 160lbs. I am working with a personal trainer and am learning awesome new exercises! I will request you but what do you think, let's be "health friends" and get in the best shape of our life!!!
  • smfritzii
    smfritzii Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Friended.

I have similar eating out issues. I've been doing very well this week though. I've found that cooking & packaging a whole weeks worth of meals on Sunday afternoon works for me. Then each morning during the week, I pack a couple containers into my lunch box, and when I get home grab another container from the fridge & toss it in the microwave.

Good luck on your journey!
  • Rodri91
    Rodri91 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there i'm a chubby 23 year old college kid and between work and school i thought it would be hard to lose weight i've changed my eating habits and exercise and lost 10 lbs already in about 2 weeks. I'm currently around 267 trying to get to 200
  • Magnolia0610
    Options
    I have been trying to use this app, but I do it so sporadically! I thought thought having friends on here to help motivate each other might help me stick to my goals. I saw your post and everyone that has responded and I would love to have some people to share this journey with! I am 30 years old and am currently at about 150lbs with a goal of 120lbs ( I'm pretty short) The tricky part is I have a lot of food sensitivities and foods I have to avoid for health issues but I love to eat too!! Would love to get to know some of you.