Guy eating healthy at work

2»

Replies

• DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Be honest, do you look at them the same way they look at you when they have their fatty foods? You may do it as well and not even realize, same as they might not realize they're doing it. They might feel like you'd be judging them for how they eat, so they just judge you on how you eat, instead. Life's a *****, and then you die. :shrug:

nice try hon, but i dont look at them in any way...i just mind my own business....but like i said,,,,nice try

Well, you did say that you notice they eat bagels, donuts, etc and look overweight... So you do look at what they eat and notice it.

I deal with this, every day. I work surrounded by men and I they like to "tease" me about what I eat. If I eat the cake, its "Oh, how many pieces are you having? Any left for the rest of us? Are you allowed to eat that??" If I dont its "Oh youre on a diet you cant eat that right? Gotta make the rest of us look bad, you never eat!"

Then any time I DO have a snack or whatever that I brought for myself "HOW MUCH DO YOU EAT IN A DAY, THOUGH YOU WERE ON A DIET???"

it truly gets annoying! Every day they comment in one way or another! I just started giving them THE LOOK! lol

Love and peace

So You changed it just as I was quoting it, I still saw the "fat people deserve it" remark... Yeah, I used to be fat so I guess I deserved all the bad things that were said/done to me during that time, and people to be judging me?? Well I have discovered in the past 3 years having gone from morbidly obese to healthy that it doesnt matter what size/color/sex you are, people JUDGE you. And being a particular size/color/sex DOESN'T make it OK. Just saying! :flowerforyou:

Yepp, I saw that too :) I was gonna say something but decided he was just not worth another strike lol.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,303 Member
    Be honest, do you look at them the same way they look at you when they have their fatty foods? You may do it as well and not even realize, same as they might not realize they're doing it. They might feel like you'd be judging them for how they eat, so they just judge you on how you eat, instead. Life's a *****, and then you die. :shrug:

nice try hon, but i dont look at them in any way...i just mind my own business....but like i said,,,,nice try

Well, you did say that you notice they eat bagels, donuts, etc and look overweight... So you do look at what they eat and notice it.

I deal with this, every day. I work surrounded by men and I they like to "tease" me about what I eat. If I eat the cake, its "Oh, how many pieces are you having? Any left for the rest of us? Are you allowed to eat that??" If I dont its "Oh youre on a diet you cant eat that right? Gotta make the rest of us look bad, you never eat!"

Then any time I DO have a snack or whatever that I brought for myself "HOW MUCH DO YOU EAT IN A DAY, THOUGH YOU WERE ON A DIET???"

it truly gets annoying! Every day they comment in one way or another! I just started giving them THE LOOK! lol

Love and peace

So You changed it just as I was quoting it, I still saw the "fat people deserve it" remark... Yeah, I used to be fat so I guess I deserved all the bad things that were said/done to me during that time, and people to be judging me?? Well I have discovered in the past 3 years having gone from morbidly obese to healthy that it doesnt matter what size/color/sex you are, people JUDGE you. And being a particular size/color/sex DOESN'T make it OK. Just saying! :flowerforyou:

Huh? the word 'fat' is not in my dictionary bro. Everyone is thin, or rather weight proportionate. Wrong thread sis!
  • NormInv

Love and peace

Yepp, I saw that too :) I was gonna say something but decided he was just not worth another strike lol.

why are you acting all offended. didnt you get a job at Abercrombie recently?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    You said they are fat in your OP.
  • LuHox
    LuHox Posts: 136
    You said they are fat in your OP.

Actually, after re-reading the OP, it kind of sounds like a joke. Not a very funny one, but an attempt to stir the pot.
  • NormInv
    Dear mods, I did not know that using the word 'fat' is not allowed on the site. please forgive me. Like i said everyone is weight proportionate. Thank you!
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member

Love and peace

why are you acting all offended. didnt you get a job at Abercrombie recently?

No, and if I did how is that your business and/or relevant? Why are you acting like the word fat is not in your dictionary when you just told a person if she's fat she deserves for people to question her eating.

ETA: or he, didn't really look.
  • NormInv
    People Always Told Me Be Careful Of What You Do
    And Don't Go Around Breaking Young Girls' Hearts
    And Mother Always Told Me Be Careful Of Who You Love
    And Be Careful Of What You Do 'Cause The Lie Becomes The Truth
  • usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    People that I work (cops) rag on me all the time for eating healthy..But when it comes down to a foot chase and I already have the guy in custody while they are still trying to get out of the car I then ask them if they want another bagel. But all in all if you wanna eat that crap go ahead its your body your life enjoy it the way you want to...
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Dear mods, I did not know that using the word 'fat' is not allowed on the site. please forgive me. Like i said everyone is weight proportionate. Thank you!

tumblr_inline_mhkxbbORX31qz4rgp_zps8e0944ab.gif
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    People Always Told Me Be Careful Of What You Do
    And Don't Go Around Breaking Young Girls' Hearts
    And Mother Always Told Me Be Careful Of Who You Love
    And Be Careful Of What You Do 'Cause The Lie Becomes The Truth

Billie Jean is not my Lover,
    She's just a girl that claims I am the One
  • NormInv
    I started this thread in earnest and now i feel like i will get punished for it. I am so sorry and sad :(
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    I started this thread in earnest and now i feel like i will get punished for it. I am so sorry and sad :(

fep9hc.gif

Smoooooth Criminal!!

And Thank you I have MJ on lock in youtube