What's your craziest over indulging or binging food stories?! Dont be ashamed!

Options
I have on many occasions eating a large jar of Smuckers All Natural Peanut Butter in two or three days....I go through at least one every week and a half even now....I once ate an entire box of Oreos in one sitting, and they were the limited edition chocolate covered kind...I have eaten full tubs of cream cheese flavored cake icing...done the huge burger, large fry and a shake a few times...and have eaten mannnny whole bags of Reese's minis

Replies

• Newnameishardtofind
    Newnameishardtofind Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Has to be Chips and Hidden Valley Ranch Dip
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Driving home from the supermarket, eating a half pound block of cheddar like it was an apple.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Eating entire bags of hot flaming cheetos. That's about it, though. Yup.
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Just recently I ate an entire box of krispy kreme donuts in one day.

No regrets! Heh.
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I could eat a whole big bag of cheddar harvest sunchips in one sitting.
  • chloeelizabethm
    chloeelizabethm Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I once ate an entire box of French Fancies whilst watching the Fashion Channel - looking back that was both hilarious and tragic, oh to be a 17 again!

Alatariel75 - jealous of the cheese block!
  • kimberlyspanton
    kimberlyspanton Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, my family (of 7 kids) had a chili dog eating contest.........I am very embarrassed to say that I won....I don't remember how many I ate, but I only won by one ;).....
  • lisalips30
    lisalips30 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    i ate a whole pizza once by myself so i would not have to share with my brother when he got home from school... i threw up 10 minutes later.
  • SpaceyLacey4444
    Options
    Lol...those are all great...I'm one of 7 too!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    ate a family size bag of ketchup chips, then i made myself 10 blueberry pancakes with real maple syrup ...oh and i ate some vegan cheese toasts like 6 or 7 of those

and then i ate a bag of swedish berries and some waffers
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Probably 20 years ago (when I was in high school) my parents went out of town for the weekend and I ate a bunch of Bar None chocolate bars...I think I bought six because they were 3/$1, ate four, and threw 2 in the trash with Windex poured on top so I wouldn't eat those too. But just before that I'd eaten an Arby's roast beef sub and curly fries with a Dr. Pepper...to this day that is my worst.

In recent years it's just stuff like having a normal average day of eating and then a gigantic milkshake or frozen custard concrete on top of all the regular food, adding probably close to 1,000+ cals.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I have eaten a whole bag of these and if given the chance, will do it again! I ain't ashamed!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

bar_id_seasalt_600x.jpg
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Made chocolate chip cookie dough with milk instead of an egg then ate the WHOLE bowl of raw dough......it was good though :#
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    I have and will again eat an entire large thin crust bacon, extra cheese pizza. :o
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Too many to name! Eating half a jar of peanut butter or half a bag of Oreos. I've also eaten a whole pizza by myself and have eaten half a block of Velveeta cheddar cheese.
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    I used to wake up in the middle of the night and go into the kitchen and eat, I don't remember what, then go back to sleep.
  • AFMOMX2
    AFMOMX2 Posts: 18
    Options
    I am with you on Peanut butter! Can't even bring a whole jar to work anymore. I eat it with an apple....but it's way more PB than apple. UGH. Started buying the single serving ones and just bring one to work for with my apple. I lose complete control.
  • AkCyclist
    AkCyclist Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Last night I ate 7 slices of pizza and saved one for my gf.
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    AFMOMX2 wrote: »
    I am with you on Peanut butter! Can't even bring a whole jar to work anymore. I eat it with an apple....but it's way more PB than apple. UGH. Started buying the single serving ones and just bring one to work for with my apple. I lose complete control.

This is why Pb2 is a lifesaver for me. Peanut Butter is still one food I can't control myself with.

• TheDoughnutTheif
    TheDoughnutTheif Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    If I am near Red Vines or Nutella forget about it; I will eat myself sick every time.