Back After Baby

Hello everyone!! I was looking to add some friends on here again. I seemed to have lost some over the last year due to not logging due to my pregnancy. I love to motivate people and I would love to see some more people on my feed besides myself LOL so feel free to add me!!

Ive got 60lbs to lose and I cant blame the pregnancy LOL it was def all me.

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Hi! Congrats on your new baby! Feel free to add me. :)
  • Thx u
  • gomezdiana06
    gomezdiana06 Posts: 71 Member
    Congratulations I also just had a baby this year in May and am looking to loose the 30 pounds I added on and can't seem to loose. Add me as a friend if u like :)
  • infinitysmuse
    infinitysmuse Posts: 68 Member
    Just had my second baby boy Oct 1st and really want to get back to "before first baby" weight. I'm 5'6 and currently 183 looking to lose 33 lbs safely and slowly so i can keep it off! Please feel free to add me as a friend, could use serious motivation :D
  • lissakap
    lissakap Posts: 2 Member
    I had a baby in April & am now trying to lose the weight. I have 25lbs I'd like to lose. Is anyone else breastfeeding? I find it so difficult to lose weight while nursing.
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Congrats and welcome back :D
  • akrestyn
    akrestyn Posts: 1 Member
    I had my baby in November and am desperate to lose my baby weight. I have about 25 pounds to lose to get back to my 140 pound pre-baby body. I'm also breastfeeding, which seems to be making it next to impossible. I'm hungry all the time and craving carbs non-stop. It seems the only thing that has been helping is to make sure all my calories that I intake are healthy calories. Please feel free to add me, I can use the most motivation that I can get.