P90x workout

Options
Negriita2010
Negriita2010 Posts: 45 Member
edited January 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
hi everyone i just wanted to see if any has done or is doing the p90x workout program if so what were your results and did you like it...how much weight did you lose etc...thanks

Replies

• lynnk1971
    lynnk1971 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi... I just started, today is day 6 for me, have you started yet? How you finding it?
  • ashmurray1616
    ashmurray1616 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have done it in the past and I lost about 30lbs. I love it. It helped me lose weight and tone at the same time. I just restarted it on Sunday. I had a baby recently and need to lose so that's my go to workout.
  • Negriita2010
    Options
    i havent bought it yet but im thinking of buying it....are the workouts really extreme like they say?i was in great shape before getting pregnant last year i had managed to lose 70lbs on my own but during my pregnancy i gained 60 lbs again
  • nlgines
    nlgines Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My husband and I did Insanty with Shawn T, it was awesome I'm sure that the PX 90 will give you the same results
  • Negriita2010
    Options
    nlgines wrote: »
    My husband and I did Insanty with Shawn T, it was awesome I'm sure that the PX 90 will give you the same results

what were your results
  • Negriita2010
    Options
    lynnk1971 wrote: »
    Hi... I just started, today is day 6 for me, have you started yet? How you finding it?

i havent bought it yet..how do you like it so far
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    nlgines wrote: »

yeah insanity def gives good results I tried doing p90x last summer gave up too time consuming im doing another round of insanity since I gained wait always gotten good results had pregnancy and bad eating habits bring me back up but this time im gna try to maintain so far im down 5 lbs not too bad w/o following guide still have p90x might give it a go late march early april depending when I finish insanity first time I did it I lost 20lbs second was 13lbs but didn't finish month 2