Fed my dog flaming hot cheetos....

Options
So yea...my dog just ate half a bag of flaming hot cheetos...this ought to be good.

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    :laugh: your poor puppy that's gonna burn coming out
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Our old parakeet ate kim chee. Once. His eyes got really big, all the feathers on his head flattened out, he stretched his neck and ran around with his beak open and jumped on a cup to drink water.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    So yea...my dog just ate half a bag of flaming hot cheetos...this ought to be good.

Dog's have stomachs of steel.
    If he didn't puke, he wont.
    As for going #2, The grease in Cheetos is going to make him have diareaha please make sure you take him out often
    so he doesn't have to hold it, cuz that's what will make it burn.
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! REPORTED!!! To both MFP and ASPCA..... lol!!!
    Good luck in the morning!! :wink:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    cute, but can lead to dog obesity if u keep feeding your dog junk.

Fat-Chart.gif

if he keeps it up, he can look like this in no time

fat-dog-1-boxer.jpg

if u keep feeding him junk he could become diabetic

dogs.gif

If you keep feeding stuff like this, he wont be able to walk the stairs and will need an electric lift, which will be expensive.
    elevators-for-obese-dogs02.jpg
  • musicmint
    musicmint Posts: 469
    Options
    Is he still alive???? That's so awesome though lol hot cheetos are the bomb!
  • anirishdad
    anirishdad Posts: 80
    Options
    Couldn’t be any worse than my wife’s Great Dane eating a half pound of chocolate covered coffee beans. Good thing shes 100 lbs. What a mess that was to wake up to in the morning. It was like a reverse version of the exorcist ... i am scarred for life
    best of luck.
  • kikass97
    kikass97 Posts: 3
    Options
    So far, so good! He's still alive. The most human food he has had is a cracker and occasionally a potato chip. He's far from obese lol! I don't think it will hurt him! He acted like he liked them. I tried to give it to my wiener dog, but she didn't want anything to do with it.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    The food that is considered hot/spicy in the US is laughable. The puppy will be fine.