Hey, whats cooking?

Options
Howdy! I am new here and have a need and wish to communicate with others since we all have this same familiarity, to learn how to be and remain healthy by making the correct decision, as we become that person we truly are inside.... I believe there are so many wonderful feeling that accompany loosing weight and litl by litl inch by inch we will get there and will maintain this good healthy life style, once and for all. Don't we all want to be as healthy as we can be! Absolutely! We have that riht to feel healthy and beautiful cuz we are. I will be searching for some encouragement; I need this badly and I too will try my best in being supportive to y'all. I believe in you, in me, and in this community. WE CAN DO IT !!! Just remember to treat yourself like the princess or queen that you truly are. Be kind to yourself by loving yourself, for no one else can do that but you. Have a wonderful day.

Replies

• sierradawn82
    sierradawn82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Agreed!!! We can do this!!! :)
  • Earthlyhope
    Options
    WooHoo! All aboard. Quick question.... how long have you been apart of this community and MyFitnessPal, and do you know anything that will truly help throughout this journey that you learned? Thank you
  • varshy86
    varshy86 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I am new here and have a need and wish to communicate with others since we all have this same familiarity, to learn how to be and remain healthy by making the correct decision, as we become that person we truly are inside.... I believe there are so many wonderful feeling that accompany loosing weight and litl by litl inch by inch we will get there and will maintain this good healthy life style, once and for all. Don't we all want to be as healthy as we can be! Absolutely! We have that riht to feel healthy and beautiful cuz we are. I will be searching for some encouragement; I need this badly and I too will try my best in being supportive to y'all. I believe in you, in me, and in this community. WE CAN DO IT !!! Just remember to treat yourself like the princess or queen that you truly are. Be kind to yourself by loving yourself, for no one else can do that but you. Have a wonderful day.

Nicely put :)