New and looking for motivated people in action. X

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all well, searching for motivated people and those into both fitness and food. I would love to see what you have achieved so far and your routine that is in place. I love this app and would like to make the most out of it. Feel free to ask me questions as I don't really know what else to write. Xx

Replies

• drmoore32
    drmoore32 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello, Im getting started as well. Im new to this MFP stuff. Trying to figure it out. I have 3 other friends trying this as well. I've been working on everything. Can't stop.....want stop. That's me Donya
  • ledzeppelinfan1
    ledzeppelinfan1 Posts: 38 Member
    Yup, I'm new too. I'm always down to help!!!
  • Jennyc3084
    Jennyc3084 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi I need motivation to
  • New here as well! Im on a low calorie nutrition plan and beginning with 30 minutes of cardio a day! Would love to swap ideas and give motivation!
  • 17BigDaddy
    17BigDaddy Posts: 32 Member
    Hi..I'm motivated...it's 12 years overdue...the last time I saw those washboard abs..I'm watching what I eat, putting in the work, and just received T25 in the mail...I'm commited to seeing them again...dropped 25 lbs in 2 months. Started out at 189 lbs and now down to 171 lbs. I want to get back to college weight and physique
  • sharlaaisha
    sharlaaisha Posts: 50 Member
    17BigDaddy wrote: »
    Hi..I'm motivated...it's 12 years overdue...the last time I saw those washboard abs..I'm watching what I eat, putting in the work, and just received T25 in the mail...I'm commited to seeing them again...dropped 25 lbs in 2 months. Started out at 189 lbs and now down to 171 lbs. I want to get back to college weight and physique

Wow that's great, sound like you're doing, and you will reach your goals Hun. Keep up the great work, I stopped working out for 6 months and gained a stone. Trying to throw my self back in It's been 2 weeks now' and going well. Add me as a friend so I can keep up with your progress.
  • sharlaaisha
    drmoore32 wrote: »
    Hello, Im getting started as well. Im new to this MFP stuff. Trying to figure it out. I have 3 other friends trying this as well. I've been working on everything. Can't stop.....want stop. That's me Donya

Love that ' can't stop won't stop looool I will use that moto I'm in full swing and cannot wait to see results. Good luck btw this app is great and has great potential to help us on the right track.x

• sharlaaisha
    eyeblendz wrote: »
    New here as well! Im on a low calorie nutrition plan and beginning with 30 minutes of cardio a day! Would love to swap ideas and give motivation!

Hey, how low is your cal plan? Yep exercise will speed up the loss as they work hand in hand. Hope you are managing it. Add me and we can talk more on tips etc as I did loose weight like 2 stone however I moved homes and was searching for a reasonable priced gym. Plus uni work was stressing me so the stone crept up on me, so I'm back on my A game. X
  • sharlaaisha
    Jennyc3084 wrote: »
    Hi I need motivation to
    Let's add each other? I love looking at profile's and seeing what others are doing and how they are eating. As it offers tips and ideas :)

• sharlaaisha
    edited January 2015
    Yup, I'm new too. I'm always down to help!!!

Thank you, do u do any fitness? As I'm big on this as I feel it's the best way with long lasting results internally and externally.