My Story so far! 2015

Hi All,

I'm new to posting on forums and happy to add any friends if requested.

This is my story so far...

In the summer of 2013, after being dropped at football by my best mate (I'm a Goalkeeper) it made me realise how so overweight I was. I never really challenged my weight before and thought being a big guy was a good thing.

However being big had its disadvantages, I’ve never wore polo shirts or t-shirts due to my size and I’ve always resulted to wearing jumpers to hide the fact I had man boobs! Even in the summer! Lol

Come summer of 2013 after being dropped from football it really put me down and I didn't speak to my best mate for a few months, but due to this it made me determined to lose as much weight as possible, I didn't even have a goal weight to start off with! My start weight was 19st 8lb and with pure will power and lots of exercise (Mostly Jogging) and calorie counting I dropped to a respectable 13st 7lb! It was a very good success story! I was sort of already doing exercise when I was a big lad so it was natural to me. My goalkeeping improved massively and last season we got promoted to the higher leagues and I got many motm performances!

Recently I have been on the junk food bandwagon and ballooned to 15st 8lb (Now 15st 3lb after a week).

A friend referred me to this site after hearing the benefits it had on him and so far it's been good! 5lb gone already but plenty more to go.

I will try and write a diary of updates on this section, so please stay tuned.

Good luck all and Many thanks for reading

Replies

• I've forgot to mention that i'm from the UK! So i'm a soccer goalkeeper or in England a football goalkeeper :)