Weekly menu plans

Options
I've just been persuading my husband the benefits of weekly meal planning, and the past week has gone really well. So I thought I'd record ours here - would love to see others too!

Sunday - shopping day. Lamb steaks, cauliflower cheese, "bubble'n'squeak" potato cakes.
Monday - Fast day for me - ready meal chicken arabiata for dinner/ grilled chicken with boiled potaotes and beans
Tuesday - salad lunch, dinner Fragrant pork, aubergine and pak choi.
Wednesday - lunch leftover pork, dinner Tom Kerridge's sausage and bean casserole
Thursday - fast day for me so red veg and lentil soup, leftover casserole for him.
Friday - leftovers for lunch, baked chicken thighs, potato wedges and gorgonzola sauce for dinner.
Saturday - squid, chorizo and couscous

Replies

• FloraJL
    FloraJL Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I just posted mine in my personal blog, so I'll re-post here:

Menu Plan for week of January 5th - 11th
    MONDAY: Grocery shopping at Wegmans. I always eat there.
    TUESDAY: Savory Sweet and Sour Meatballs (to use up non-complinat foods in my apartment: ground beef, vinegar, pineapple chunks)
    WEDNESDAY: I'm doing a mystery shop at a quick food restaurant. I plan on ordering a veggie burger instead of a meat one. I'm required to order French Fries ... bummer! ;)
    THURSDAY: Symphony Onion Soup and Salad
    FRIDAY: Flavorful Flounder (with tilapia instead of flounder) and Tarragon Broccoli
    SATURDAY: Celebrating both boys' birthdays. I'll eat what I want!
    SUNDAY: Taco Casserole. (Again, to use up non-compliant foods of ground beef, cheese, salsa)
  • rarzms
    rarzms Posts: 2
    Options
    Monday= grilled steak with baked potato and sautéed garlic green beans
    Tuesday= lemon garlic shrimp with red peppers and broccoli over wheat pasta
    Wednesday= (I worked) Blue Bay Seafood & Steaks = Grilled chicken sandwich with provolone cheese tomato and ranch dressing with baked potato
    Thursday= Chicken Caesar salad with feta cheese
    Friday= (I work again) Blue Bay Seafood & Steaks = Grilled steak Tips and veggies

I work at a restaurant so most days I have to try to find something I have at work to eat for dinners.