Depends on work, but I try to aim for 4x1hr minimum
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Between 3-5 hours
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I try for 30-50 minutes three times a week. This week I am aiming for 4 days though. When my new dvds get here, I'm going to bump it up to 5 days and only take the weekends off, but they are going to be shorter programs only 20-30 minutes
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    4 or 5 outside the gym, 3 or 4 inside the gym.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I average between 130-250 hours a week. I know health experts say you should try and get 250 for weightloss, and 190 for health but some weeks it is really hard to get to those numbers.
    so what about you?
    My stats are I lost 70lbs on my own without MFP..I am just maintaining and increasing my fitness stats.

I'm guessing you mean minutes...

I get in around 9-10 hours per week
  • kimlight2
    kimlight2 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I think I average 4-5 hours a week. I am averaging 45 minutes to an hour a day 6 days a week.
  • ketorach
    ketorach Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Three hours total. 30 minutes strength training, 30 minutes HIIT. Three times a week.

I walk to and from work, which is only about 0.75mi round-trip per day. But I'm still losing weight. Diet is pretty tight.
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    It depends on whether you count light exercise like pilates and yoga. I usually take one class of each every week, sometimes two. I also aim for a minimum of three cardio sessions at my gym per my allergist's "prescription." If the weather is nice on the weekend, I'll bike outdoors as well. I usually do weight training the same day I do cardio. So... I think the average is five hours a week. (Excluding the month of December when I was sick several times.)
  • chunkytfg
    chunkytfg Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Currently at around 12-15 hours a week but in the coming months will ramp up to around 25 max in early July.
  • glevinso
    glevinso Posts: 1,895 Member
    Options
    chunkytfg wrote: »
    Currently at around 12-15 hours a week but in the coming months will ramp up to around 25 max in early July.

25 ouch. I have never managed 25 even at the peak of an Ironman build. Hit 19 for a few weeks in a row though right before taper.
  • ForecasterJason
    ForecasterJason Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Dang, after 50 responses I'm really getting the least amount of exercise each week.
  • reachingforarainbow
    reachingforarainbow Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Definitely ranges from about 1 hr - 8 hrs. If I'm lazy or have a cold, it tends to be the 1 hour, and then I either do an hour of cardio every day when I'm really into cardio or do 30 minutes cardio and 1 hr weights around 4 days a week. Plus when I am sticking to my weekly hot yoga class, its and 1.25 hours